Last Exception and Error Code 109

mummble

For the past couple of games I have been getting this error whenever I get invited out somewhere and I go to travel with the person. The error is 109 and it mainly happeneds whenever I get asked to go somewhere with another sim and then accept to travel their. Once I re load the game it loads fine but no one is their except for me and the sim that invited me out. It also happeneds whenever I go to travel somewhere as well though not as much. My game version is also 1.55.105.1020

Any help is appreciated!!

Edit: Can't seem to paste my last exception or upload it think its to big maybe? It's 3.9KB but here is a link to it in google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YaT2t-GpMojntHqZzw614mZclmttH24l/view?usp=sharing

9 hours ago, mummble said:

For the past couple of games I have been getting this error whenever I get invited out somewhere and I go to travel with the person. The error is 109 and it mainly happeneds whenever I get asked to go somewhere with another sim and then accept to travel their. Once I re load the game it loads fine but no one is their except for me and the sim that invited me out. It also happeneds whenever I go to travel somewhere as well though not as much. My game version is also 1.55.105.1020

Any help is appreciated!!

Edit: Can't seem to paste my last exception or upload it think its to big maybe? It's 3.9KB but here is a link to it in google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YaT2t-GpMojntHqZzw614mZclmttH24l/view?usp=sharing

Search for a file named simulation.zip, game is trying to use/load that file but it's still compressed so you need to extract it first.

Seems to be the main issue anyway. 

I wonder if maybe my save game is just just corrupted? I started with not a whole lot of mods and then gradually added more and more as well as all the dlcs. I am going to try and start a new game and mess with it for a couple of days and see if I still get the error or not. lmk if you have any other suggestions to maybe fix the error

12 hours ago, mummble said:

I found the file and I extracted it but the game just crashes right when it gets to the main sims 4 logo :(

Sometimes this can happen if you have a mod for TS3 or TS2 installed by mistake.

Or if the mods aren't installed in the correct location.

Usually obsolete mods will allow loading but generate LE's like crazy or Freeze/CTD sometimes.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:23 AM, Scorpio said:

Sometimes this can happen if you have a mod for TS3 or TS2 installed by mistake.

Or if the mods aren't installed in the correct location.

Usually obsolete mods will allow loading but generate LE's like crazy or Freeze/CTD sometimes.

I ran the mod conflict detector yesterday to see if their were any conflicts and it said their were none as well as no duplicate mods though idk if it also checks for TS3 and TS2 mods as well though. I'll go through to see if I have any just to double check. I'll try and post my a image of my mod folder later.

Edit: I also just tried removing all my mods and unzipping the simulations folder and it still crashes so it must be one of my mods then. Also I was just playing on my new save with the mods on my main save and the game crashed when someone asked me to go somewhere with them still. Here is my mod folder

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rLnMvFFycdOr81NLdP3mikR2vKJcdbPL/view?usp=sharing (sorry again I have to use google drive loverslab just hates me for some reason lol)

Edit 2: Just tried removing all my mods and playing on a new game and got asked to go somewhere with someone and it didn't crash so it is def one of my mods

Edit 3: Ok I have no clue now. I went through and re installed each mod individually and kept re adding them in to see if I can find one that would conflict and I never got the error to pop up after being invited out. I also traveled around to common places where the game would crash and it never did so idk what to do anymore. I'll keep playing and see if it eventually crashes.

20 hours ago, mummble said:

Edit 3: Ok I have no clue now. I went through and re installed each mod individually and kept re adding them in to see if I can find one that would conflict and I never got the error to pop up after being invited out. I also traveled around to common places where the game would crash and it never did so idk what to do anymore. I'll keep playing and see if it eventually crashes.

Sometimes just removing mods and loading/saving the game at the map screen will reset some things I think.

Kinda like doing a 'clean save'.

Ok never mind after playing that new save a bit the game did crash again. So I have no clue what to do any advice?

Edit: Was looking at my mods to see what might be the problem and so I removed npcc but kept all my other mods and when I loaded in and went to the place it crashed at it didn't crash so I am wondering if npcc was blowing up my game and causing the error. I'll keep playing without it to see if it'll crash again or not

27 minutes ago, mummble said:

Ok never mind after playing that new save a bit the game did crash again. So I have no clue what to do any advice?

Edit: Was looking at my mods to see what might be the problem and so I removed npcc but kept all my other mods and when I loaded in and went to the place it crashed at it didn't crash so I am wondering if npcc was blowing up my game and causing the error. I'll keep playing without it to see if it'll crash again or not

Far as I know NPCC is one of the mods not updated yet.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968717/broken-updated-mods-cc-university-edition

Archived