A polite request

To whom it may concern,

To the lovely and wonderful people who upload their sims to this site.

Could you kindly not add wickedwhims or any gameplay mods to you sims download please.  

As I have recently had to scour my mods folder for a second copy of WW cause it was added to the mods folders in a sim I downloaded and I missed it. 

THank you kindly 

1 hour ago, MsJacksonBrown said:

To whom it may concern,

To the lovely and wonderful people who upload their sims to this site.

Could you kindly not add wickedwhims or any gameplay mods to you sims download please.  

As I have recently had to scour my mods folder for a second copy of WW cause it was added to the mods folders in a sim I downloaded and I missed it. 

THank you kindly 

This happens in many cases because alot of people just use the Tray Importer to export their households and then don't really check it to see what Tray Importer decided to include because a sim had a certain trait, skintone, accessory, or something on them that came from a gameplay mod. 

So basically what I'm saying is, if you're using Tray Importer to export households, check the archive before you upload it, and take out what shouldn't or doesn't need to be there. That is all. 

Archived