hi Is it easy to install mods on fallout 4 PC?

Is it easy to install mods on fallout 4 PC?

1>) I was thinking about buying fallout 4 on Steam for all the good mods but im not sure how easy they are to install.

2>)I would like you to help me install mods on fallout 4

Just installing it is easy - use a good mod manger like Modorganizer 2 and you can move the mods around like you want because Problem with FO4 is configuring the mods, loadorder etc. and with the mods here at loverslab which mods to use. Its not like in skyrim where you have for example sexlab as the lynchpin and FNIS for animations. In FO4 you have many solutions for the same thing, not all are still supported and sometimes not comaptible. But with a little searching you will find tutorials and howtos for FO4. you can find many vids at youtube. 

8 hours ago, Lisa Vanessa Preuß said:

Is it easy to install mods on fallout 4 PC?

1>) I was thinking about buying fallout 4 on Steam for all the good mods but im not sure how easy they are to install.

2>)I would like you to help me install mods on fallout 4

They're very easy to install. I use Vortex to manage them. Vortex is on NexusMods.com  It comes with tutorial videos that will guide you in how to use it.

This link will tell you all you need to know about installing Fallout 4 mods.  Don't be overwhelmed, it's not hard. 

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation

it ranges quite a bit and it depends on what type of mods (this is from my experience)

Really Easy - BA2 archived ESP (Weapons and such)

Easy - Loose Files ESP (Weapons and such)

Medium - Clothing ESP with Bodysliding (Most Clothing)

Hard - combining ESP's

Uninstalling is one step harder (so really easy to easy, Medium to Hard)

Archived