LadyTwinGoddess2 Follower by Engeljess23

LadyTwinGoddess2 Follower by Engeljess23

View File

♥HELLO GUYS ♥

This is LadyTwinGoddess2 Follower:D

727445950_LadyTwinGoddess2FollowerbyEngeljess23notattoos.thumb.jpg.d7ed5df21c126e7d7d33efefae0ceb53.jpg

♥My LadyTwinGoddess2 Follower is here yay ? 

i hope you have fun with she ♥:P

♥so INFOS!"!♥

!!!Highly Requirements!!!

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE

• She is Essential
  • She is Marriage
  • She is Standalone
  • She Have full UUNP HDT BODY
  • She Leveling with you
  • She have full Armor  

Multi Master:
+Shadow Master+Axt(+healing)
+Heavy Armor+Light Armor
+Two-Handed+One-Handed
and more please test she 

Bella Find you Sleeping Giant,Riverwood

Open ^Console and give Help Isa or/and Bella

When you have Player.Placeatme ...(NPC NUMBER)

Install Manuell or With Mod Manager :P (all Followers)

Skyrim LE: Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Data 

Skyrim SE: Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim Special Edition/Data

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I think i've solved my CTD issues with this mod in Skyrim Special Edition.

To get the follower to shop up reliably open up the .esp file in SSEEdit and go to Cell/Block 9/Sub-block 5/000165A7/Temporary/01000d88 and edit Record Flags to remove "Initially Disabled." That will make her show up in game.

To fix CTD open up both headmeshes in Nifskope in Data/Meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/LadyTwinGoddess2 Follower by Engeljess23.esp/ where 00000800.NIF is Bella's data and 00000801.NIF is Isa's data.

In 00000800.NIF (Bella) in the block list under 3 NiNode find 11 DynamicTriShape | FemaleMouthHumanoidDetail[4] and right click it to Copy Branch.

In 00000801.NIF (Isa) find the same thing 3 NiNode - 11 DynamicTriShape | FemaleMouthHumanoidDetail[4] right click it but this time Remove Branch. After that right click 3 NiNode and Copy Branch. This gives Isa the same mouth details i.e. teeth as Bella which looks the same. Save 00000801.NIF and it should work.

Also another thing you can do is open all of Isa's body meshes in Nifskope to edit her textures to actually use Isa's textures.  For example::

Go to Data/Meshes/Engel/Isa/Body/ and open  femalebody_0.nif and look in the second column of the block list for UUNP in this case for me 31BSTriShape, expand it and find BSLightingShaderProperties and expand that as well and then left click BSShaderTextureSet.

Below the Block list in Block details you can then alter the textures to be Isa's by clicking the cogwheel in front of the text and navigating to the correct corresponding file. So  if the first line shows it's loading the femalebody_1.dds from a wrong folder simply click the cogwheel and navigate to Data/Textures/Engel/Isa/Body/ and double click femalebody_1.dds and do that for all other textures until the body looks right in the preview window.

Edited by DrakeLC
Fixed the issue, posted my solution