Need some help sorting through the Sexout Mods....

MasterAaran

Greetings again everyone!

Recently (December) I asked for clarification when it came to Fallout 3 and sex mods. Well, I got a copy of NV just the other day, and while I'm playing it through vanilla right now, I think it could be better with some lore-friendly sex stuff added in, so I've come to get Sexout.

I am following the excellent FAQ as to what is needed and all that, but now i've come down to deciding what mods to install and I need help.

As of right now, I'm only interested in playing male dominant characters. I understand that many of the mods are centered around female player characters, but I'm not going to be making one of those for a while. (have two or three ideas for further male characters, good, neutral and evil paths respectively).

What I'm looking for is someone to tell me which of the mods are best for playing male dominant characters, who are interested in having sex with companions, prostitutes, etc...

Any help and advice and suggestions are welcome!

Oh, and P.S. If anyone can tell me how to get rid of the fuck-ugly faces for the Vanilla Male PC and make them able to actually be 'handsome'.... let me know...

Thanks,

Master Aaran

Probably should've gone in the Sexout section, fyi.

The following mods have male content:

SexoutNG NV PregnancyV3 - allows female companions (default) or all females (activate in MCM menu) to get pregnant, if you're into that

Sexout Companion Sex - does what it says on the tin

SexoutLust - give your fella a libido

SexoutSex - adds a general, guaranteed-to-succeed "let's fuck" dialog option to all NPCs

SexoutConsequences - allows use of sex to negotiate/shortcut quests/etc (some male-centered situations available)

Fun in Goodsprings (SexoutTrade.esp) - designed for males, adds a drunk floozy to the GS bar

SexoutFadeToBlack - replaces vanilla sex scenes for male and female

SexoutRapist - get your rape on (works for both sexes, but I feel is more appropriate for evil male types)

SexoutAffairs - gives you the opportunity to date a girl in Primm

Veronica and Cass D/s mod - sounds like right up your alley - allows you to Dom Veronica and/or Cass (or allow them to do the same to you), demand them to do sexual/degrading stuff, etc

Go through this post for links.

Fallout New Vegas Redesigned 2 by Dracomies located here makes basically all characters look better, including the default faces in the chargen. Be aware though that it's not as simple of an install as some mods, and you'll likely need to create a merged patch with FNVEdit in order to keep the cosmetic changes for any NPC affected by any other mod. It also comes with its own body textures (compatible with Type3, not compatible with Breeze's), so you'll need to re-install any body mods after. I use Breeze's with this sometimes for my male characters and it looks fine, though there is a bit of a noticeable neck seam since Dracomies' face textures and Breeze's body textures weren't designed to match. The much-improved facial textures are worth it though imo.

Thank you very much Iron_Jack and Srayesmanll!

I apologize for not getting it in the right section, I'll remember to watch that next time. If someone feels like it needs to be moved, please feel free! :)

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the list and comments! Saved me there, you did!

Master Aaran

Archived