Stability issues

Bashis

ok so recently after installing a few (more) mods and playing my game, anywhere between 10 minutes and an hour of play time, my crash prevention system starts going off every time i fast travel, after a few preventions it finally crashes. where i travel to doesnt seem to matter, and places i crashed traveling to i can warp to fine once i reload. i guess my question is that does this sound like one of the new mods i threw in is conflicting with another/and or installed wrong, or does it sound more like ive hit my mod cap and the game is begginning to eat its own face.

the reason im posing the question before i start pulling plugins is theres older ones i would prefer to get rid of over the newer, so if it can be solved that way all the better, and while the symptomes are different, new vegas had the same "timeframe to crash" sort of issues when i hit its mod cap. always better to have a second opinion before i just start pulling things.

Well, there is the hard cap and the soft cap (based on your computer spec's), hitting either one can most definitely destabilize your game.

Not knowing what all you have installed it is impossible to give you anything but general advice:

1. Combine any armor\clothing mods you possible can.

2. Remove any unneeded esm\esp\bsa files from your data folder.

Well' date=' there is the hard cap and the soft cap (based on your computer spec's), hitting either one can most definitely destabilize your game.

Not knowing what all you have installed it is impossible to give you anything but general advice:

1. Combine any armor\clothing mods you possible can.

2. Remove any unneeded esm\esp\bsa files from your data folder.

[/quote']

i can tell you that my active plugins count is roughly 190, i was just basicaly asking if it sounded like a soft cap crash or a mod confliction, i can fix it either way just needed to know where to start, pulling newest plugins or least wanted.

Again, it is really impossible to guess at. It depends on what plugins you have installed, how many scripts, how intensive they are, how often those scripts fire. Other things that can be factors is meshes that contain high numbers of vertices or point to large textures. Yet others are adding large amounts of NPC's to small area's (this can get hairy quickly as you have meshes\textures\scripts that can all come into play). It is possible to bump right up against the hard cap and have zero issues depending on what the plugins are. It is also possible to start seeing negative FPS and other issues before reaching 100.

As a general rule of thumb I recommend not having more than 200 esm\esp\bsa files in your data directory at any given time. I currently have 153 esm\esp files and 27 bsa files (total of 180). I have no more issues with this than if I run the vanilla game.

Again' date=' it is really impossible to guess at. It depends on what plugins you have installed, how many scripts, how intensive they are, how often those scripts fire. Other things that can be factors is meshes that contain high numbers of vertices or point to large textures. Yet others are adding large amounts of NPC's to small area's (this can get hairy quickly as you have meshes\textures\scripts that can all come into play). It is possible to bump right up against the hard cap and have zero issues depending on what the plugins are. It is also possible to start seeing negative FPS and other issues before reaching 100.

As a general rule of thumb I recommend not having more than 200 esm\esp\bsa files in your data directory at any given time. I currently have 153 esm\esp files and 27 bsa files (total of 180). I have no more issues with this than if I run the vanilla game.

[/quote']

well, looking over what i actually added between the last time it was stable and now, pretty much nothing is changed in the normal play world, all of them were extra zones (i.e. take a boat/portal to new land) so with my plugin count im going on the assumption i have to many, so i shaved my count down to 163 esp's/m's and 34 bsa's, time to see if that helps. before the trimming i had 190 someodd plugins and about 45 bsa files

The bsa file count so you were 235 and that will generally start getting wonky on you. Not always but most of time that will be the case.

Remember also what I said about textures, the higher rez the more of a FPS hit you will get. It all comes down to a number of factors that combine to make things unstable. Keeping it under 200 should help.

ok even after consolodating and even removing all the new mods im still having the same time based stability issues, i guess something i had beforehand was causing it and for some reason i didnt notice. so im throwing my load order out there, is there any mod in it that jumps out and yells "dont use me"?

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

GTAesgaard_2.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

TOCP.esm

TantrivayliaChimer.esm

Knights - Revelation.esm

CM Partners.esm

Cobl Main.esm

GTAesgaard_2.esp

GTAesgaard.esp

Gates To Aesgaard 2 Delayer.esp

Natural Weather.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

pussyfur.esp

YoungerHotterNPCwithPussies.esp

Hentai Mania.esp

mythsandlegends.esp

HentaiMania2.esp

mystery of mausoleum.esp

Asylum.esp

TheForgottenRealm.esp

Malevolent.esp

TOTF.esp

The Lost Spires.esp

HeartOftheDead.esp

The Ayleid Steps.esp

Ivellon.esp

Lost Paladins of the Divines.esp

Knights - Revelation.esp

Servant of the Dawn.esp

DLCFrostcragReborn.esp

Daedric Shrine Ruins.esp

Tona's_ModsStore.esp

Hentai Compilation.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Tantrivaylia.esp

AudaciousMagery.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Druid Mod.esp

Academy.esp

Pat's SpellpackMod Classic.esp

spellshield2.esp

Wizard'sSpellBook.esp

Weapon Expansion Pack for Oblivion Nthusiasts.esp

Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp

Equipment Pack.esp

Chain it!.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

xeosp++.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

zzEDialog.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.56.esp

LoversMagicEx_0_1.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversSituations.esp

SetBody.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Extra Horses.esp

Slof's Extra Horses 2.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversStripper.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

LoversVoiceGHN_TH.esp

DarkBloodline.esp

LoversSexKariBurne.esp

LoversMS14netori.esp

LoversWhiteCatCourier.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversLoveJuice.esp

zzEstrus.esp

ATakesAll.esp

Dremora Females.esp

MoreWomen ListReplacer.esp

SMChorrol.esp

Naughty_Joana_01.esp

Adult_BookStore.esp

eyja.esp

ScaryCastle.esp

TheOubliette.esp

Sonia.esp

UChainBeast.esp

Estrus Plugins.esp

zzEstrus_noFX_for_v1.9r5.esp

CaptiveMaiden.esp

the punished girlbox.esp

AGEHA Tortured Souls.esp

Dynamic Map.esp

CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp

MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

LoversMotionsNT.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp <--I am not sure how stable this one is. Now it could be just fine, but I have not been following its development so I don't know.

CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp & MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp <---you might take a look at these too. I don't know whether all the issues they had were resolved or not.

I don't think you are supposed to mix DarkBloodline.esp & LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp - Isn't DB the expanded version of true crime?

Long and short you have quite a few major questline mods enabled at the same time. Those mods can have quite a few texture\NPC addition that can bog things down. You might take a look and winnowing down some of them to only have the ones you are currently playing active.

Archived