Forsworn Women Topless SE

View File

I highly recommend going to nexus and downloading THIS SE VERSION, it includes a LOT of fixes, thank you for downloading my version if you already have ❤️ 

Forsworn Women Topless SE

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted Erundil's mod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the permissions they gave me. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions (if given on upload page) by the original author or contact them directly.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author's page and give Erundil some love!

I optimized the textures and compressed them to BC7 Format for best compatibility with Skyrim SE.

The following is copied  Original Download Page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

This mod was inspired by UNP Forsworn Topless (which was UNP-only). I've stumbled upon some issues with it (mostly textures being bad and done in a noobish way), so I decided to do everything from scratch. While doing it, I discovered that everything can be done on texture level, so there is no need to use UNP.

So here it is - my mod will work with any body (UNP, CBBE, CBBE+Bodyslide, any other you can think of). It will even work with vanilla body. The only thing is - vanilla body texture has no nipples so it looks stupid... If you prefer to stay with vanilla armor meshes, I recommend UNP body texture. See screenshot, you'll know why. Also you can use armor mesh replacer of your choice, so far I know about UNP Female Armors by Exeter and CBBE Vanilla Armors by Caliente. From those 2 I also recommend UNP version, since it has nipples modeled. But my mod will work with any armor mesh there is, so feel free to experiment."

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/14/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 5 months later...

So I'm using the variant, but for some reason wearing it makes the nipples disappear? Like, that part of the body mesh is gone and I can see through? There variant doesn't have any mesh of it's own that should be there, right? Is this a bug or something?

1 hour ago, 65G4M3R21 said:

So I'm using the variant, but for some reason wearing it makes the nipples disappear? Like, that part of the body mesh is gone and I can see through? There variant doesn't have any mesh of it's own that should be there, right? Is this a bug or something?

The author did state that the variant has no nipple models.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:23 PM, nomkaz said:

The author did state that the variant has no nipple models.

I didn't expect the mod to have it's own nipples. I figured since it's topless, the body model's torso would be unobstructed and presented in all its bare glory. Because, um, well, what's the point of going topless if not for nipples, and in this case, what's the point of wearing the armor if it's going to make that part of the body be gone? Idk if it's an issue with the normals of those particular faces being reverse or even why that would be an issue in the first place, all I know is that wearing the armor makes its mesh affect the body's mesh in a way it shouldn't.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 4:31 AM, 65G4M3R21 said:

I didn't expect the mod to have it's own nipples. I figured since it's topless, the body model's torso would be unobstructed and presented in all its bare glory. Because, um, well, what's the point of going topless if not for nipples, and in this case, what's the point of wearing the armor if it's going to make that part of the body be gone? Idk if it's an issue with the normals of those particular faces being reverse or even why that would be an issue in the first place, all I know is that wearing the armor makes its mesh affect the body's mesh in a way it shouldn't.

Happy to see someone is getting somewhere on this topic. I learned a bit from this. I narrowed it down to the mesh myself. I tried both the non feathered and feathered variants. the Mod fil only has textures. The Vahnilla mesh in the game might be removing the nipies and this is just a retexture.

Okay so I got it "working" but not working. I got a UNP body fit that makes all the armor fit to the UNP body. I turned that off and the nips appeared but the upper body was warped like how the vahnilla game mesh warps it. So the source of the issue is UNP body fit and the nips of this topless forsworn armor. Anyways i'm done with modding. I'd rather play with some nice curves than nips for now lol.