KW animations

I was searching this forum for answers, but did not really find anything to solve this mystery. So, I installed back Sims 3 to my computer. I put in KW and downloaded a few plus anim package. I don't know what I did wrong. Did the packages, the proper mod folder with framework. KW mod is working, but animations not. They are horny, they go to location but then just stand there and the action disappears. They are registered in the game, Always Accept is on... I don't know what else can I check. Also tried to reinstall everything, deleting cache files and so on. Pls help :(

kw.png

The results you describe sound just like when NO animation packages are installed. Given this, it seems some file is blocking the games ability to read the animation properly.

I run an older build so I tend not to try and give advice unless the problem appears to be not build related. Best start by removing all but one animation package, and then see if you can get it working. If not, try another. If none work then the problem lies in your framework installation.

Best to get a very small world when testing this way - shorter load times.....

Archived