Flickering outfit parts

Rixxos

I'm having issues with this outfit mod https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46121?tab=description

Basically, certain parts of the Barbie Doll outfit keep flickering and fading from existence whenever my character walks or I move the camera higher, namely corset laces, garter belts and panties.

I've seen someone mention to remove alpha property from transparent parts, which to my understanding will remove the transparency completely. But if not, I'm still having issues achieving that.

I'd greatly appreciate any and all help in solving this!

xPvRmSa.jpg

3 hours ago, Rixxos said:

I'm having issues with this outfit mod https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46121?tab=description

Basically, certain parts of the Barbie Doll outfit keep flickering and fading from existence whenever my character walks or I move the camera higher, namely corset laces, garter belts and panties.

I've seen someone mention to remove alpha property from transparent parts, which to my understanding will remove the transparency completely. But if not, I'm still having issues achieving that.

I'd greatly appreciate any and all help in solving this!

xPvRmSa.jpg

SHRaider03.nif

yes I've read that comment about removing the alpha. Do you want to try this file? it goes under data\meshes\armor\Izumiko\Raider\

keep the original, in case this doesn't work.

22 minutes ago, Rixxos said:

Sadly, the entire dress loses transparency, which makes the whole outfit kinda redundant.

In either case, thanks for your time!

cQ7TmMJ.jpg

Which is exactly what I'd expect by removing the alpha. My bad, I though it was what you were trying to achieve when you wrote this: " I've seen someone mention to remove alpha property from transparent parts, which to my understanding will remove the transparency completely. But if not, I'm still having issues achieving that

Archived