Male Content, where is it?

Listen, I am all for sexy gear, poses, sex positions, & content for all the lady toons/players/etc...(I use a lot of those mods)

BUT, would be nice for some guy on guy or guy on creature action(Ghouls, Mutants, Animals, etc..)

There seems to be nearly no animations these, no slooty gear for the dudes, not much for bodys, unless you wanna look like you've eaten 12 bottles of Roids & did 24-7 Weights work-out..

Heck there not even any good granny textures or even midgets or necro or anything.

But as a Bisexual dude who loves all sorts of kinks(again no kids). Where that mod market?  Hell I'd love to see some that Robot/Cyborg stuff for male models even....

Anyways. Anyone out there willing to work/do/content for that? Quests? Companions? Animations? etc... Maybe make some Sissys companions, etc..

Anywho, just a thought.

To get cuter boys you can use looksmenu or bodyslide to create a female body that's in a more male shape for the femboy type. And the same goes for BodySlide for the more twinkier boys. I can share a looksmenu preset for my boy Buttons, if you'd like. I'd have to figure out which mods he uses to get the exact look but still.

In here you will find quite a few conversions for BodyTalk: https://vectorplexus.com/files/category/7-fallout-4/

If you're familiar with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, you can convert a lot of CBBE/Fusion girl outfits to males, takes work and time but it's very doable, I've done a few and can share those too when I have 'em in a form that isn't just loose files and dirty .esp edits to existing mods.

Here's some screenshots of Buttons, just to show you it's possible to have not too beefy cute boys. Using Zeroed Sliders when building your bodies in BodySlide and then making bodyshapes in looksmenu is very powerful. You can make a pretty good femboy with FusionGirl long as you remember to disable all physics, since a bouncing flat chest looks very wrong. I'd show you a pic of him too, but I deleted the save and only have the looksmenu preset saved and can't be arsed to disable physics, hop in game, load him up, outfit him and get a good screenshot.

There is a small but quite active subcommunity around making stuff for dudes.

The proper kinky stuff is still in it's infancy for Fallout4. But give it a few years and FO4 will reach 2 years ago skyrim levels in where the game itself allows it. Skyrim's been out for 4 years longer and has a much more active mod community so if you really want to get into proper kinks I suggest just sticking with that. When it comes to Fallout 4 unfortunately you need to make some mods for yourself, do with what is out there or wait. ^^

06.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

The clothing on Buttons there is from this: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/207-commonwealth-shorts-vault-girl-bodytalk-v2-refit/

and this: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/207-commonwealth-shorts-vault-girl-bodytalk-v2-refit/

Creating both the male and female bodies in Bodyslide (Fusion girl and BodyTalkv2) with Zeroed sliders (every slider at 0% looking at you, outdated BodyTalk preset I have) and installing looksmenu addons you can customize all bodies to your hearts content. Make a female body without boobs? easy, tho the textures tend to have some underboob shading but with clothing and/or texture edits you can get around that. And if you utilize BodyGen you can have every NPC have a completely different body to each other provided you can find a good BodyGen premade file or make one yourself.  Also if you modify the sliders.json (think that's what it's called) file that comes with your chosen body looksmenu add-on a bit (I recommend using notepad++ or any alternative) you can assign negative values with looksmenu sliders giving you infinite freedom with bodytypes as well, though armor and clothing clipping is bound to happen but hey, it's something.

As I said, for now when it comes to Fallout4 a lot of the work one has to do for themselves to customize the game to one's liking. It's not Skyrim so options are yet limited but as we've seen time and time again, more and more mods keep trickling in (not that Skyrim is super gay or Bi-friendly without tricks similiar to what you need with FO4).

Easy way to get more animations for male characters is to open up your AAF_settings.ini and changing "ignore_animation_genders        = false" to "ignore_animation_genders        = true"

Here's my modified BodyTalkv2 looksmenu sliders and the .esp that makes the sliders appear in game. And my Buttons preset for proof of concept for those interested. You need to have the latest BodyTalkv2 installed and the body built with Zero Sliders (make sure to change the Erection slider to 0% as well!) in BodySlide and the following mods to make it work and hopefully not CTD your game.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631 Looksmenu

https://fo4-mischairstyle.tumblr.com/post/139169515871/mischairstyle16-download-47-new-hairs-for-male Hair

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33331?tab=files Just the "Natural Face Textures Default Male" from this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24830 Looksmenu Customization Compendium

I can't be arsed to test if I didn't fuck anything up so if something's wrong and/or it crashes your game, just uninstall it and let me know :D

MetameLooksmenuThings.7z

3 hours ago, metame said:

The clothing on Buttons there is from this: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/207-commonwealth-shorts-vault-girl-bodytalk-v2-refit/

and this: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/207-commonwealth-shorts-vault-girl-bodytalk-v2-refit/

Creating both the male and female bodies in Bodyslide (Fusion girl and BodyTalkv2) with Zeroed sliders (every slider at 0% looking at you, outdated BodyTalk preset I have) and installing looksmenu addons you can customize all bodies to your hearts content. Make a female body without boobs? easy, tho the textures tend to have some underboob shading but with clothing and/or texture edits you can get around that. And if you utilize BodyGen you can have every NPC have a completely different body to each other provided you can find a good BodyGen premade file or make one yourself.  Also if you modify the sliders.json (think that's what it's called) file that comes with your chosen body looksmenu add-on a bit (I recommend using notepad++ or any alternative) you can assign negative values with looksmenu sliders giving you infinite freedom with bodytypes as well, though armor and clothing clipping is bound to happen but hey, it's something.

As I said, for now when it comes to Fallout4 a lot of the work one has to do for themselves to customize the game to one's liking. It's not Skyrim so options are yet limited but as we've seen time and time again, more and more mods keep trickling in (not that Skyrim is super gay or Bi-friendly without tricks similiar to what you need with FO4).

Easy way to get more animations for male characters is to open up your AAF_settings.ini and changing "ignore_animation_genders        = false" to "ignore_animation_genders        = true"

i'd also like to add that The One Patch 2.0 is integrating the most animations for MM action (not out yet), so you dont have to run on the downside of the ignore genders setting to allow FM and FF to happen. I'm also working on some AAF addons : exclusive voicesets to be played only for player and unique male npcs, other generic npcs will have a random voiceset to be selected | A big Position Tree Project. Other than that, just the usual refits/conversions for Bodytalk.

But yeah, i feel we still lack of gameplay mods/animations more aimed for MM. Every animation out there make men look too feminine...

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

i'd also like to add that The One Patch 2.0 is integrating the most animations for MM action (not out yet), so you dont have to run on the downside of the ignore genders setting to allow FM and FF to happen. I'm also working on addons for some AAF addons : exclusive voicesets to be played only for player and unique male npcs, other generic npcs will have a random voiceset to be selected | A big Position Tree Project. Other than that, just the usual refits/conversions for Bodytalk.

But yeah, i feel we still lack of gameplay mods/animations more aimed for MM. Every animation out there make men look too feminine...

?

I don't mind Fem part, if my partner is a sissy/trap. I wouldn't mind some male voiced companions like Valkyrie or Heather or Ivy, etc...  Would be nice to get Quest content, companions, NPCs. Maybe some Sissys, Maybe some Bears, maybe just everyday guys, heck a plain ol Drag Queen. Whatever. What about skeleton/bone armor that fits regular body or dicks that look like dicks, but arnt size my damn leg... lol.  My planned play through I hope to have ready & set up for my Winter break is as real as it can be if Fallout was actually real. Yes, SM or DCs etc.. are going have bigger wangs, but normal dude dropping pants, with dick size of buick...pass.(Sides I want some round buns to grab). Also same can be said for Females, lordy. Them tits don't need to be so huge, they their own gravity with plants circling around her.

I would love to see more varity, honestly. It's wasteland, 98% of it's pop are not shaving down to do swimming marathons & are all bathed up, Wanna see grit, grime, pubes, hairy pits, scars, burns, skinny, regular, fat bodies(Male/Female/Ghoul/Mutant?) Actual old people skin that sticks, even with textures, I got. Barely anyone uses em(Hi, Im granparent, but I have bod of a 19 yr old...) 

Anyone done midget? Where Necro mod(Not my thing, but I am also having my realistic grit run, be a Raider Slaver who Follower of Atom and happens to be a Ghoul. (I done to many runs of I'm Mr. Nice Guy or just Apathetic.). Reason I love whole concept of Depravity mod, it inspired me to DL FO4 again & start getting stuff set up, tested, working out kinks, etc..

Sorry to ramble, just things I would like to see.

4 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

@JJDemon for the sissy thing theres AAF Hardship:

its not really my thing but i thought to let you know

Is it another, I'm a damn sub mod? Listen, I aint a sub. I'm the main character, I'm the dom, I'm the top, I'm the aggressor, etc.. etc.. etc.. ?

That's how I am in RL, why would I want to do something I found dull, boring, & gives me 0 pleasure in a game, if it gives me 0 in RL. To many of these mods are for passives/subs/etc... Not many for the other way around.

BUT, thank you for directing me to content.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:57 AM, JJDemon said:

Is it another, I'm a damn sub mod? Listen, I aint a sub. I'm the main character, I'm the dom, I'm the top, I'm the aggressor, etc.. etc.. etc.. ?

That's how I am in RL, why would I want to do something I found dull, boring, & gives me 0 pleasure in a game, if it gives me 0 in RL. To many of these mods are for passives/subs/etc... Not many for the other way around.

BUT, thank you for directing me to content.

My next mod will be for player tops. It will support MM pairings with plenty of appropriate dialogue, just as Hardship does, and it "might" allow you to sissify male captives if you want (no promises, still very VERY early in dev)

Archived