Player Still Marked As Essential (SL Defeat)

So I wanted to uninstall Sexlab Defeat cause I've been trying out some difficult quest mods and all that and would feel better with it off without it but the player is still marked as essential. I'm quite sure its Defeat cuase it says the "You can't continue fighting" thing when my character gets knocked down. I've tried a number of things. First just tried turning it so my character wasn't essential and they still were. Ran FNIS still didn't work. Uninstalled it from the configuration menu still didn't work and did the same with uninstalling it fully from Nexus. Anyone got any advice? Will be much appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Display Nammmme said:

So I wanted to uninstall Sexlab Defeat cause I've been trying out some difficult quest mods and all that and would feel better with it off without it but the player is still marked as essential. I'm quite sure its Defeat cuase it says the "You can't continue fighting" thing when my character gets knocked down. I've tried a number of things. First just tried turning it so my character wasn't essential and they still were. Ran FNIS still didn't work. Uninstalled it from the configuration menu still didn't work and did the same with uninstalling it fully from Nexus. Anyone got any advice? Will be much appreciated. 

Did you clean your save with Resaver or save tool after SLdefeat removal?

Are you using Death Alternative too?

Would it be easier to just deactivate SLdefeat via MCM? (if that is possible)?

Did you uninstall it via NMM or just deactivate it via NMM.

Do you have any other mods still in LO that connect to SLdefeat?

Archived