[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

6 hours ago, Bianka777 said:

Thank you so much! Coffin animations are perfect and such a great idea about a pillow in shy girl series? Sorry if I was too insistent or something but I REALLY love your animations and look forward to every update!

Thank you for the nice words and don't worry, it's all right :)

6 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

Thanks again! Cannot wait to try them out! ;) 

Always glad to see you Hannigram, and you're welcome!

3 hours ago, BriCarles said:

I haven't gotten the chance yet to try the new animations but I'm glad to see an update nonetheless!

I will be very happy if you like it when you get the opportunity :)

3 hours ago, Red_Abyss said:

You improved so much, and I'm also glad you started to use the cum mesh! I just tried the animation related to it, it's flawless :D 

I would like to throw in a bunch of ideas/locations:

- Missionary sequence for ottoman

- A doggy/missionary sequence for doors

- A MFF sequence for double bed involving the use of cellphone (women taking pics)

Hi Red Abyss! Thank you very much for your words about the quality of my work, since this is very important to me, I would even say priority. 

About cum mesh - yeah, better late than never, lol. I'm excited about this mod and plan to use it to the maximum.

Okay, locations:

- I was already thinking about another using of the ottoman when I was making MMMF on it

- that's interesting, I'll remember it

- I have plans on double bed for MFF with Shy girl, as a married couple and babysitter or something like that. And I definitely like the idea of a phone, maybe combining them..

16 minutes ago, GreyNaya said:

Hi Red Abyss! Thank you very much for your words about the quality of my work, since this is very important to me, I would even say priority. 

About cum mesh - yeah, better late than never, lol. I'm excited about this mod and plan to use it to the maximum.

Don't worry, I agree with the sentiments of all the other users, your quality is really worth it and getting only better. You're one of my current favourite creators! I've been around since basically the beginning of Wickedwhims so my word should have some importance hahaha.

About the locations, I'll be brief:

Okay, locations:

- I was already thinking about another using of the ottoman when I was making MMMF on it

Yeah there are so many doggy animations and quite a few reverse cowgirls but, as far as I recall, no missionary sequence - which is weird since the ottoman since so fit for such a thing!

- I have plans on double bed for MFF with Shy girl, as a married couple and babysitter or something like that. And I definitely like the idea of a phone, maybe combining them..

Yoo sounds cool! Go for it :D 

1 hour ago, Red_Abyss said:

Don't worry, I agree with the sentiments of all the other users, your quality is really worth it and getting only better. You're one of my current favourite creators! I've been around since basically the beginning of Wickedwhims so my word should have some importance hahaha.

Wow! Thank you again, it means a lot!

Yeah there are so many doggy animations and quite a few reverse cowgirls but, as far as I recall, no missionary sequence - which is weird since the ottoman since so fit for such a thing!

It's really weird, but I'll fix it :)

Yoo sounds cool! Go for it :D 

Definitely!

2 hours ago, Kakkashi said:

Great Patreon page btw, probably the best, excellent quality and many releases.

Thank you very much!

3 hours ago, Bianka777 said:

Very cool! There will be a stage where girl loses virginity?

Thanks! Definitely, and the most interesting thing is that it will be a surprise for her, cos she agreed only to "Just the tip" stage, well as she think.

1 hour ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

I just joined your patrion. 

Glad to hear and welcome:)

Hi guys! Uploaded new (obviously lol) animations on LL:

DOUBLE BED

VAGINAL - Mating press_stage 1
VAGINAL - Mating press_stage 2
CLIMAX  - Mating press_CLIMAX
TEASING - Hot kissing befor sex
VAGINAL - DB_Cowgirl_stage 1

SOFA

TEASING - [SHY GIRL]Now someone will be tickled

And added new animations on Patreon

ANAL    - DB_anal stage 2

TEASING - [SHY GIRL]Seduction_stage 1
TEASING - [SHY GIRL]Seduction_stage 2

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_CarefreeChillyGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif.8b1b6f492c06b516f0f97f20959f068f.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_NervousDecentIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif.ca58186199eb4292049bee49b4c018f2.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_EmbarrassedFrankGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif.6efc70f9cb463596e22589de1d87ec22.gif

12 hours ago, Johndow01 said:

Hey GreyNaya! Thanks for the great animations man, I like your work so damn much! I wonder if you have any plans for mmf? I would really like this animation from you!

Hi! Huge thanks for your words about my work, it means a lot!

Yes, of course, I have a few ideas about MMF sequences, but before that I have plans for MFF with Shy girl and MFF with peeping features.

4 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Hi! Huge thanks for your words about my work, it means a lot!

Yes, of course, I have a few ideas about MMF sequences, but before that I have plans for MFF with Shy girl and MFF with peeping features.

Wow that sounds great too! Especially shy girl mff, I look forward to it!

11 hours ago, modella said:

These animations are *chef’s kiss* perfect, you’re seriously one of the best animators, thank you for your hard work ☺️

Hi Modella! I really glad that you like them and many thanks for your kind words!