I now have Folders:

Skyrim has: SexiS Core, SexiS Cupid, skse_1_06_06

Skyrim/texture/SexiS: Has 3 DDS files.

Skyrim/meshes/actors/: Has FNIS, FNISBase, and SexiS

skyrim/sound/fx/: Has sexis

Skyrim/textures/: Has SexiS

Skyrim/Tools/: Has GenerateFNIS_for_Users and GenerateFNIS_for_Modders

Yes.

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V3.3.2 1/14/2013 1:03:10 PM

Skyrim: ??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SexiS ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

454 animations for 3 mods successfully included.

1 Warning(s).

Try something...

In game open the console and type help cupid if you see the spells try to add them there should be at least two, I don't remember. Sexis itself doesn't have spells so be sure sexis cupid is checked in your mod manager.

If it still don't work, exit the game uncheck any mods related to sexis, also remove the scripts, run generate fnis for modder play the game a bit do a clean save, exit again and reenable the mods re-run fnis, and then see if it works. If not, you should go ask in the sexis thread itself because it will be out of my league, sorry

Ok, help showed a few spells and such, but when I type 'player.additem 03000D64', it says invalid item. It is a spell but I dunno any give spell commandN

Edit: Got the spell command. But neither spell seems to let me woo anyone, and not even shooting 2 BPCs does anything

I cannot even summon Cupid os I think I put something wrong, somewhere.

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

You have to install FNIS into Skyrim\data' date=' not Skyrim. So the generator will be in skyrim\DATA\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.

I have omitted the data folder in recent FNIS Behaviors releases due to a NMM "feature". But this has caused only problems for manual installs. So I will change this with 3.4 again.

EDIT: Apparently you putt everything into Skyrim directly, and not into Skyrim\Data. Not good.

I moved everythign to skyrim data, I think. Re-unzipped every zip and put them in Data

yeah, the ESMs are in place, and the Core Data and Cupid files are in the skyrim/data folder

Quick edit: Now I am getting teh 5 second 'you don't have' warning, meaning I need to launch skse_loader. Problem is, I try to run as admin and it gives me 'Can't find TESV.exe

Everythign is in place now, no errors on the output.

Now I am getting the 5 second 'you don't have' warning, meaning I need to launch skse_loader. Problem is, I try to run as admin and it gives me 'Can't find TESV.exe

Odd, I got skseloader to launch, as admin, and I still get the 'you don't have skse installed'

Everythign is in place now' date=' no errors on the output.

Now I am getting the 5 second 'you don't have' warning, meaning I need to launch skse_loader. Problem is, I try to run as admin and it gives me 'Can't find TESV.exe

Odd, I got skseloader to launch, as admin, and I still get the 'you don't have skse installed'

[/quote']

sounds like you have might have skse installed incorrectly it's the one thing that should be in the skyrim directory(main parts of it anyway) and not the data folder re-read the skse instructions and reinstall skse see if that fixes it

Everythign is in place now' date=' no errors on the output.

[/quote']

I may have overlooked the last line of your post, So now you can launch with skse as admin without the" can't find TESV.exe error"?

If so then when your actually in game and hit escape does it show skse ver in the lower left corner like I have in the picturepost-33783-13597882599338_thumb.jpg if not you still have an skse installation issue.

Odd' date=' I got skseloader to launch, as admin, and I still get the 'you don't have skse installed'

[/quote']

Hmm. I frequently get the repeated 'you don't have skse installed' whinge (I do, the latest) the first time I kick off Skyrim atm, but immediately exiting and restarting cures it.

I am going to make a list where every zip is:

skse_loader (exe and all pertaining files): /Skyrim/

generate fins for users (folder): skyrim/data/tools/

SexiS Core, Cupid, and Data (folder) (and everything within said folders): /Skyrim/data/

All esp (files): /Skyrim/data/

SexiS Scripts (folder): /Skyrim/data/

Animations and Behaviors (folders): /skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/

Archived