Dude has logo for a head

abarod

I don't know what on Earth I've done - maybe it's the tongue selector thing I somehow messed up? I haven't even touched it tbh, I saw it and was like "Oh, cool it's built in now"
Anyway, the photos speak for themselves (NSFW, ofc):

Spoiler

Screenshot-115.pngimage.png

What the frick frack did I do wrong ?

There's no exceptions that I can see, but I'm happy to add the WW log or whatnot if it'd help. I can't see anything out of the ordinary within the logs themselves. Sim name is Perry Clemons if that's of any relevance.

Or is this just an easter egg I didn't read about? ?

I'm on WWM v145e, Basemental v3.9.40.107, Nisas Wicked Perversions vLL.2.2 WWKinky v3.039, WWPets v4.0.31

2 hours ago, procian said:

Off the top of my head...it could be a broken tongue mod or cc facial details.....

Facial details makes sense as I have way too many, but I've not seen this before today. The tongue mod I've never changed but it could well be outdated by now, I'll have to look for updates.

Or maybe not because I still giggle every time I see the images ?

Thanks! ?

14 hours ago, abarod said:

I don't know what on Earth I've done - maybe it's the tongue selector thing I somehow messed up? I haven't even touched it tbh, I saw it and was like "Oh, cool it's built in now"

Hide contents

There's no exceptions that I can see, but I'm happy to add the WW log or whatnot if it'd help. I can't see anything out of the ordinary within the logs themselves. Sim name is Perry Clemons if that's of any relevance.

I'm on WWM v145e, Basemental v3.9.40.107, Nisas Wicked Perversions vLL.2.2 WWKinky v3.039, WWPets v4.0.31

Have you tried shift/clicking on sim and selecting debug?

On 9/22/2019 at 3:47 AM, StyLiz said:

I have the same Issue. Debugging is not working. At first I thought it´s a helmet or stuff like that, but it´s not going away anyway.Idk.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:14 AM, abarod said:

Reveal hidden contents

There are a couple of things you need to look at.

First, WW now includes a default tongue.  Previous to this, many players had a tongue mesh installed and default head replacements that included the tongue by default.  All of these are no longer necessary.  Uninstall them.  Search your mods folder for these items and review:  head, tongue, default, mesh, rig

WW Kinky and WW Pets have a long history of breaking WW functionality.  I would completely uninstall them until CN gets a production worthy release build.

Run the following console command:  ww.fix

The above should solve the problem.  If it doesn't, do the following:

Edit the Sim in CAS and edit Skin Details.  Remove one at a time and retest until the problem goes away.  If that doesn't solve the issue do the following:

Remove some mods from your mods folder and retest until the problem goes away.  Then slowly move mods back into your mods folder until the culprit is identified.  This is a long and slow troubleshooting process but it is sometimes necessary.  Good luck!

On 9/20/2019 at 5:14 PM, abarod said:

Hide contents

I have that same problem. You can come to my page.

Apologies for the late reply, all! Thank you so much for getting back to me :D

I've not seen the issue since but it still makes me giggle, I must admit. I did have a small clear out of CC, but I'll have to recheck if I still have the tongue, which is most likely because I am anything but organised :P The skin details I have usually are an issue somewhere, or some individual hairs, or other stuff. I'm just very lazy and end up blacklisting them using MCCC :sweat_smile: I am long overdue to check for a big cleanup though. Thank you @SkyBarbie!

Thank you all! ❤️

Quick edit: I did try summoning the Sim (Perry Clemons) using MCCC but it couldn't find the Sim. ? Will hope for another person, otherwise I'd probably advise anybody else with the issue to follow SkyBarbie's advice :D

Edit 2: I'm unsure if double posts are allowed so thought I'd update here. I've kind of narrowed it down... it happened again, ish, just this time no WW icon in Live Mode, and I 100% removed the previous tongue rigs. Opening in CAS revealed the WW logo part, and it appears to be a hat that doesn't actually show up in CAS; but clicking the x to remove all hats gets rid of it. Now to find out what hat caused this!:

Spoiler

10-04-19-5-36-34-PM.png

image.png

image.png

Archived