Diablo 3 " Seriously im pissed"

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

DIABLO III

Review

so i was at my office one day and my officemate saying " hey allison wanna play diablo 3 " says my awosome officemate, Steve well mr steve you utterly disappoint me in every level , uh god seriously this game you know this game make me cry literally , i can't believe why they ruined my favorite class the barbarian it's fucking joke, the entire pc informer knows it few other of my officemate cover this game and boy they rage " they know how to rage!!.

So here's the big cover up, so me and steven here, we go shoppin for games which we wanted to cover latest and classic game category on other issues "pc informer" but fuck no he wants diablo III instead i want to cover diablo hellfire but noo he insist he nerding the fuck out of it " The manly version " i don't know how can you go manly with this.

why i don't want to involved anything at all on this one its wasting my time and my money freaking 62$ dollars at gamestop are you fucking kidding me LA 62$ dollars for what?!, alright the new game supposedly have new classes in addition to be retard on this game i dont know whats up with these character traits its fucking garbage, here the list of them seriously you gonna be surprised why i hated this game alot!

Diablo III has five different classes like Diablo II. All five classes can be played as male or female characters.

Barbarian -

brute force makes a successful return, the Barbarian devastates foes with mighty power, man and woman alike.

Witch Doctor -

deemed the successor of the Necromancer. The Witch Doctor uses death, disease, curses and undead minions to swarm his would be opponents and drain their health and inflict impeding statuses on them.

Wizard -

manipulating the primal forces of the storm, arcane and even time itself, the Wizard is not afraid to destroy all in the path to victory. Successor of the Sorceress and Sorcerer.

Monk - a religious warrior of the light, they are masters of the martial arts and speed.

Demon Hunter - can equip crossbows and launch explosives with a focus mainly on ranged combat.

what happend here , wha? , i boot the game and there's one class missing yeap " necromancer" why don't ask me i am a fan of diablo franchise took me back when i was 15 palying this game but fuck no why the fuck did you get rid of necromancer thats best shit that blizzard ever come with and they fucking take off the druid, all of these mages class are pointless seriously pointless , shut up steve anyway , the only worth classes u gonna see here its demon hunter yeah the whole fucking time you gonna rely on demon hunter alot

which its pretty sad i felt like other major so call major classes felt a bit more productive? instead they felt like a fucking support classes more then the major once does that make any sense, clearly this version is a dumbed down from lord of destruction why because it has garbage stats, dont get me started with experience point grinding not that i'm sucked at it ,you have no idea how it took me go through level 10 guess " stared at you " guess 5 hours what happend to 1 hour endurance grinding on the last game.

did i forget to bring out assassins class what happend did assasin just joint up with demon hunter ala " south park " nurse? ,

this is why diablo 2 is still superior you know why because there the classes is awosome everything is triple A Material RPG but nooo they had to capped down characters fuck you and your capping bullshit.

does this game support mods like the last one no , this game clearly unfriendly to mod community it blocks anything that moddeable skins etc you cant mod this game which brings us the verdict

You wanna know how angry i am

here's the verdict rate " sue me "

4/10

waste of time

if you want to experience new style of gameplay thats for you but if you want to experience the story its bullshit its weaker then lod expansion this game is clear waste of money dont buy it " watching you " dont.

Dont even bother multiplayer dont even bother with the private servers or the emulated version this game will have errors , you will get instant ban on the legit version for complaining am i saying shit no because my friends got banned twice and he threw diablo 3 copies off his office i should just record that moment its epic win , we all see it , how this game ruined lord of the destruction alot they make barbarian act like pussy they change alot the traits the old skill no we didnt see none of that on d3 its bullshit.

You can tell that I'm somewhat boycotting D3. I have seen it, and I don't want it even as gift. How long they were making it? And did what? There is even no PVP in there, they said that they will add it later - yeah when next 10 yeas? And even if they do, what is their idea of balancing it? Considering that you can buy stuff on auction house for REAL money - then what is point of it? Person with biggest pocket will win this would be even more radius than f2p games with pay2win system.

But I have to admit, D3 had biggest HYPE - that I have seen in my life. Entirely undeserved.

Guest Lady Luck

d3 biggest hype lol the entire game informer staff hated it we all get sucked in beta version lmao my boss is epic i can hear hes still shouted " fuck you blizzarD" XD boycott this product fuck this game.

Diablo 3 was an enormous letdown. I was in the beta for nearly six months, and I watched with dread as the game kept getting simpler and simpler to play.

They simplified the game down to the point where the only thing that matters was loot - player skills and customization was mostly irrelevant or non-existent. Ideas to give players more control over their characters and their equipment were shot-down or ignored.

All to keep the gambling-house style of loot drops to fuel their RMAH.

Diablo 3, as it stands now, could have been made in a fraction of the time. However they kept re-developing things over and over and over again to push the RMAH as much as possible.

Guest Lady Luck

Diablo 3 was an enormous letdown. I was in the beta for nearly six months' date=' and I watched with dread as the game kept getting simpler and simpler to play.

They simplified the game down to the point where the only thing that matters was loot - player skills and customization was mostly irrelevant or non-existent. Ideas to give players more control over their characters and their equipment were shot-down or ignored.

All to keep the gambling-house style of loot drops to fuel their RMAH.

Diablo 3, as it stands now, could have been made in a fraction of the time. However they kept re-developing things over and over and over again to push the RMAH as much as possible.

[/quote']

i totally agree why the fuck they get rid all those good memorable character traits people like angry joe says " this good production quality stuff" is he stupid , more like dragged down by marketing hype clearly hes still a noob on rpg, people that knows diablo games will miss the old days where we got good traits , good spells and character, but this piece of satanic garbage is like playing in teletubies land i know " don't even " ask me what means "the horror" you have no idea what my friends been through suffering all those endless rage , its like we want to strangle blizzard for publishing this piece of mockery!.

the game has no personality whats so ever

the game is uber serious and not fun to read the character lines

for god sakes they hire bunch of stupid voice actor ever heard a witch doctor which almost originated from africa sounds like this downward terrible hmm yeah.. shit even korean version sounds way better then american version sure us american got crap version why the fuck they give to the asian this i dont get it.

[video=youtube]

the game main quest is stupid mainly 15 year old this age will aimed multiplayer and just kill random mob, what's the point i rather play starcraft then , diablo 3 of all its game it wasn't meant to enjoy multiplayer it's meant to enjoy single player like elder scrolls title but nooo they want to be like wow this game seriously dead end i'm stopping to buy diablo future sequel fuck even if i got paied 1k to review this piece of garbage again i would not

I dearly loved Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 but I tend to avoid games that require you to be online to play them. To me that is just plain silly, unless it is a multiplayer only game of course (which I tend not to play). I may buy it once it hits $5 US and they have dropped server service - giving out the entirety of the game instead of the majority of the game on their servers.

The complete loss of being able to mod the game is also a huge turn off. If I am going to buy a game, then I will tweak it to MY liking and F any company who tells me otherwise.

Guest Lady Luck

I dearly loved Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 but I tend to avoid games that require you to be online to play them. To me that is just plain silly' date=' unless it is a multiplayer only game of course (which I tend not to play). I may buy it once it hits $5 US and they have dropped server service - giving out the entirety of the game instead of the majority of the game on their servers.

The complete loss of being able to mod the game is also a huge turn off. If I am going to buy a game, then I will tweak it to MY liking and F any company who tells me otherwise.

[/quote']

good greg stay away from games like diablo 3 its clearly insult to its predecessor seriously why man , first they ruined warcraft 3 and we never get to see Warcrafat 4 , and then diablo 3 next shit if thats not enough bioware reputiation suffered the same shit too what the hell is happened to game company nowadays.

if the game shit at least let other mod developers help you the blizzard company improved your game why all this piece of shit ala drm policy that block all this mods , why...Whhyyy?!!! did you take off the mod community i seriously want to slap blizzard ceo and call him retarded.

ah diablo 3 dropped price you won't see that in million years even steam sales sure say what you want on diablo 1 and 2 but 3 nuh , uh they won't give you any discount even if the game has dlc it would be expensive as hell only an idiot would buy it.

The always online thing I think is little more than an industry fad. It will stop when consumers put down their foot and say enough is enough. The issue is not that I am not online all the time, it is that I don't have the full game on my HD and that I can't change things to my liking for single player.

I despise the fact that legitimate game owners are punished with intrusive DRM while pirates skate right on by with ease. I am fine with companies going after pirates but kicking legitimate game owners in the balls is not the right answer.

Like anything else, this will get worse before it gets better.

Guest Lady Luck

The always online thing I think is little more than an industry fad. It will stop when consumers put down their foot and say enough is enough. The issue is not that I am not online all the time' date=' it is that I don't have the full game on my HD and that I can't change things to my liking for single player.

I despise the fact that legitimate game owners are punished with intrusive DRM while pirates skate right on by with ease. I am fine with companies going after pirates but kicking legitimate game owners in the balls is not the right answer.

Like anything else, this will get worse before it gets better.

[/quote']

yeap but having mod have drm protection are you effing kidding me?

When we were out at Blizzard on Tuesday, they told us players would be able to buy and sell items for real money, and the game will be online only. There’s another part to that, closely related: not only will mods not be supported, they’re specifically forbidden by Blizzard. Official quote below.

Some games don’t have official mod support but can still be tweaked and enhanced by the community. Others, like World of Warcraft, don’t let you change the fundamental mechanics, but give you free reign over rearranging the interface and searching the auction house with mods. The official FAQ provided to us by Blizzard makes it Diablo 3′s policy pretty clear:

Diablo latest DRM policy

“For a variety of gameplay and security reasons, we will not be supporting bots or mods in Diablo III, and they’ll be expressly prohibited by our terms of use for the game.”

Having played the game, I’m not desperate to re-arrange its interface or scrape its auction house for the best prices. And it’s no surprise they don’t want you modding the online game: it would rather undermine the item market. But I do think it’s a shame there’s not an offline mode we can tinker with and create interesting things for. StarCraft 2 went out of its way to embrace that kind of creativity, with an editor so flexible you can make new games in it.

dear blizzard

mods doesn't count as a bot or any kind of hacking involved do you guys know real modding is let me give example skyrim that's a game allow mods do you see people using bots are you this retarded blizzard people don't chase after online gameplay on d3 people want their character have bad ass armor have unique weapons that they can create their own no matter how shitty the game is , if the game remain solid but as solid as it sound it failed and faded away , don't care how fun is your game when the armor looks fucking boring and stupid looking and other thing i wanted to point out is the textures its not really hd i try a lot of things fxaa injector etc the game still looks dark and not really fun to stare while the character have the most boring personality , i don't see why people praised this game , Especially veteran player will know what good game and what is a bad game , today's trend is all about modification now any game that we see that we didn't like , we like to change it on personal use that's the beauty of modding it makes the game looks fresh play and look better but in this case blizzard so fucking stupid they didn't listen shame on you for calling mod developer a criminal , forbidding such thing is a bad idea, see the sense here?

I got my first copy of Diablo about a year after it came out.. And thought, "Wow, cool. I can play this with other people!"

Well I installed it, and booted up into the realm, was having a good time running around killing shit. I made it to level 15 or so before I ever saw another person.

Then some dude asks to join my game, so I ported him in. And the fucker goes hostile on me!! He's level 1, me level 15.. I will beat his ass! Nope. He destroyed me with one hit, then somehow made all my stuff spew out onto the ground. He picked it up laughing calling me a noob.

Henceforth... I will NEVER EVER own another Blizzard game. Blizzard can eat shit.

Guest Lady Luck

I know he did. I know that NOW. In D1 your characters were stored on your hard drive. A "hack" was discovered about a month after the damn thing was released.

Blizzard can eat shit and die.

Hail Arena Net for letting us play EXCELLENT games FOR FREE. I said FOR FREE.

i know it you know the expression "oh no he didn't?!" , like i said i been on this game "Like" forever and know types of assholes and a real knight well except knight fail terribly and die obviously by Satan, but that's not the point the real point here the lairs behind battlenet " oh we got the top notch security " betch please even a baby can hack your code, it's not that powerful state of the art thingy , shit even "perfect world " is virtually unhackable and its free to play mmo , but diablo converted into mmo that's unvirtually dumb like not interesting at all , you demand multipalyer on d3 that's what you likely to get it's like "walking on a disney park with an icecream except barney molested you in the ass without you knowing it" that's what blizzard security flaw is there is no guaranteed safety when it comes blizzard am i delusional check the percentage of people getting hacked and you tell me statistic of pissed off zombies that claims they know "MMO".

oh god am i turning uber geek instead journalist " facepalm " but i don't care the sheer detail and honesty will make you realize how little do you spent gaming especially company like blizzard , the only thing that was worth on supporting blizzard is starcraft now thats a product but this piece of garbage they still aren't there yet , let's say this assuming i'm wrong in other defined security flaws what if d3 is gonna end like WAR Z you know they claim to be unhackable by default but end up to get ddos and all 98% Asset were stolen again with the same word assuming d3 ended like war z the game will remain pointless , it's not fun , it's not awosome i don't care how beautiful your game are if your security flawed clearly by benjamin fucking franklin name this game easily said to targeted fools and less veteran d3 gamer , they know if a veteran start to debate the flaws and total aspect of the game itself let alone the community you know this game won't get far.

DIABLO III

Review

so i was at my office one day and my officemate saying " hey allison wanna play diablo 3 " says my awosome officemate' date=' Steve well mr steve you utterly disappoint me in every level , uh god seriously this game you know this game make me cry literally , i can't believe why they ruined my favorite class the barbarian it's fucking joke, the entire pc informer knows it few other of my officemate cover this game and boy they rage " they know how to rage!!.

So here's the big cover up, so me and steven here, we go shoppin for games which we wanted to cover latest and classic game category on other issues "pc informer" but fuck no he wants diablo III instead i want to cover diablo hellfire but noo he insist he nerding the fuck out of it " The manly version " i don't know how can you go manly with this.

why i don't want to involved anything at all on this one its wasting my time and my money freaking 62$ dollars at gamestop are you fucking kidding me LA 62$ dollars for what?!, alright the new game supposedly have new classes in addition to be retard on this game i dont know whats up with these character traits its fucking garbage, here the list of them seriously you gonna be surprised why i hated this game alot!

Diablo III has five different classes like Diablo II. All five classes can be played as male or female characters.

Barbarian -

brute force makes a successful return, the Barbarian devastates foes with mighty power, man and woman alike.

Witch Doctor -

deemed the successor of the Necromancer. The Witch Doctor uses death, disease, curses and undead minions to swarm his would be opponents and drain their health and inflict impeding statuses on them.

Wizard -

manipulating the primal forces of the storm, arcane and even time itself, the Wizard is not afraid to destroy all in the path to victory. Successor of the Sorceress and Sorcerer.

Monk - a religious warrior of the light, they are masters of the martial arts and speed.

Demon Hunter - can equip crossbows and launch explosives with a focus mainly on ranged combat.

what happend here , wha? , i boot the game and there's one class missing yeap " necromancer" why don't ask me i am a fan of diablo franchise took me back when i was 15 palying this game but fuck no why the fuck did you get rid of necromancer thats best shit that blizzard ever come with and they fucking take off the druid, all of these mages class are pointless seriously pointless , shut up steve anyway , the only worth classes u gonna see here its demon hunter yeah the whole fucking time you gonna rely on demon hunter alot

which its pretty sad i felt like other major so call major classes felt a bit more productive? instead they felt like a fucking support classes more then the major once does that make any sense, clearly this version is a dumbed down from lord of destruction why because it has garbage stats, dont get me started with experience point grinding not that i'm sucked at it ,you have no idea how it took me go through level 10 guess " stared at you " guess 5 hours what happend to 1 hour endurance grinding on the last game.

did i forget to bring out assassins class what happend did assasin just joint up with demon hunter ala " south park " nurse? ,

this is why diablo 2 is still superior you know why because there the classes is awosome everything is triple A Material RPG but nooo they had to capped down characters fuck you and your capping bullshit.

does this game support mods like the last one no , this game clearly unfriendly to mod community it blocks anything that moddeable skins etc you cant mod this game which brings us the verdict

You wanna know how angry i am

here's the verdict rate " sue me "

4/10

waste of time

if you want to experience new style of gameplay thats for you but if you want to experience the story its bullshit its weaker then lod expansion this game is clear waste of money dont buy it " watching you " dont.

Dont even bother multiplayer dont even bother with the private servers or the emulated version this game will have errors , you will get instant ban on the legit version for complaining am i saying shit no because my friends got banned twice and he threw diablo 3 copies off his office i should just record that moment its epic win , we all see it , how this game ruined lord of the destruction alot they make barbarian act like pussy they change alot the traits the old skill no we didnt see none of that on d3 its bullshit.

[/quote']

Diablo 3 missing some points but in general this game is awesome if u are truly fan of diablo franchise. I don't get why u hate it so much, because there are no such classes like necromancer or druid? So why don't u try Witch Doctor for example? It's ripoff of this class, he don't have it's style but still have similiar gameplay.

If game don't have classes u loved in d2 that does not mean this game "suck". I laughed hard when I saw this shit about "only demon hunter is worthy to play", it is not true since wizard were #1 who finished d3 inferno, WD is most effective on hardcore, monk can easily kill elite inferno pack with 1-2 skills and barbarian is just unstopabble facestomp force from normal to inferno, and DH were one of the weakest classes until inferno got some nerfs.

I never had ban in this game, neither any of my friends, your office mates probably cheated or tried to use bots, because you can always get ur account back if u never used something prohibited.

Yes it's sad that we can't mod this game and stuff, it is maybe the only thing I regret since in d2 we had such great hardcore mods like early versions of Median XL, but still most of handmade mods were just shit for casual crybabies with tons of green gear from one elite pack.

Probably D3 is just not for you, if missing of some classes made you rage so hard.

Sorry for my bad english, but I wanted to reply this.

Guest Lady Luck

DIABLO III

Diablo 3 missing some points but in general this game is awesome if u are truly fan of diablo franchise. I don't get why u hate it so much' date=' because there are no such classes like necromancer or druid? So why don't u try Witch Doctor for example? It's ripoff of this class, he don't have it's style but still have similiar gameplay.

If game don't have classes u loved in d2 that does not mean this game "suck". I laughed hard when I saw this shit about "only demon hunter is worthy to play", it is not true since wizard were #1 who finished d3 inferno, WD is most effective on hardcore, monk can easily kill elite inferno pack with 1-2 skills and barbarian is just unstopabble facestomp force from normal to inferno, and DH were one of the weakest classes until inferno got some nerfs.

I never had ban in this game, neither any of my friends, your office mates probably cheated or tried to use bots, because you can always get ur account back if u never used something prohibited.

Yes it's sad that we can't mod this game and stuff, it is maybe the only thing I regret since in d2 we had such great hardcore mods like early versions of Median XL, but still most of handmade mods were just shit for casual crybabies with tons of green gear from one elite pack.

Probably D3 is just not for you, if missing of some classes made you rage so hard.

Sorry for my bad english, but I wanted to reply this.

[/quote']

in what universe of time and period would you laugh at demon hunter do you realize that demon hunter class is worthy because amazon class sucks " That doesn't mean i'm still impressed at D3 i rather play hellfire and LOD anytime then this garbage , not a hypocrite" , let me refresh your memory remembering expansion pack the exact year of 2001, when did you see last time a good character traits I'm not complaining simply because of the game flaw and it's character traits , let's go over statistically without offending anyone since we all agreed in one hall that we all have diablo fan favorite assuming you guys know the game and love it.

Let me give you brief example why i said Demon hunter is best at what she/he does , in order to explain specifically i will use the article left on wikia for a purpose to answer you question professionally not an " intend copying and paste" like a noob.

read and learn and compare barbarian , witchdoctor, druid and monk

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Hunter

Please proceed and debate why demon hunter sucks , do you realize something if whenever a demon hunter farm you get a better chance to get legendary items that normally will kick ass any of your stupid inferior classes excuse the rudeness.

and again let me point you the definative of DH stats build way better then others , that class don't just fire and forget like the rest of them it needs more precise leveling and effectiveness that is why i said it was worth to play that class but other class comparing to old product " LOD " if you say this statement is flawed with bluffing quote " You just a girl and bluffed to much " and my dear sir who can't speak english that well please do read the character guide before engaging debate with me.

Total Guide

And Total Sense of your statement there without demon hunter good luck on coop with your friends that using monk,druid , witch doctor and barbarian and see the difference because they slow as a grandmother trying to gave birth and also fyi my office mate didnt cheat we all grow on diablo games and know cheating is against the rules on the office and thank you for making a total outdated sarcasm.

oh i forgot in case you didn't know i'm gonna say this nicely my office mate are all veterans and we didn't care to use cheats on gaming that's a total insult of a weaker gamer trying to be awesome and FYI cheating bots and auto farm are not cool.

Archived