Help with load order to fix crashing

So my problem is that nearly every time anyone in the game (player, npc, enemy, follower etc...) uses magic that is flashy, especially lightning, my game either CTD's or freezes and I have to reboot. I am hoping it is a simple load order fix (I have tried various load orders, but so far no help), or perhaps more experienced modders can look at my list and spot something missing (none of the mods show as missing a needed element). FYI, Electrify is not the issue...I loaded that later, hoping that overwriting the vanilla electricity effects would help...it didn't.

Screenshot (1).png

48 minutes ago, Ceby78 said:

So my problem is that nearly every time anyone in the game (player, npc, enemy, follower etc...) uses magic that is flashy, especially lightning, my game either CTD's or freezes and I have to reboot. I am hoping it is a simple load order fix (I have tried various load orders, but so far no help), or perhaps more experienced modders can look at my list and spot something missing (none of the mods show as missing a needed element). FYI, Electrify is not the issue...I loaded that later, hoping that overwriting the vanilla electricity effects would help...it didn't.

Screenshot (1).png

Still, if the problem occurs with a particular effect it is highly likely that a mesh is your issue not your load order. I don't claim to know what a lot of your mods do but one of them impacts magic effects and that one is your troublemaker.

I think I may have found the problem (fingers crossed). It seems it may have been a bug with Racemenu SE....the last mod I would have expected it to be based upon when the crash occurred...but I reloaded racemenu, and the spot I was hard stuck at due to crashes is now done with out a single crash.

Archived