View File

UPDATE:
- The Puppy Mask is now Base Game. Now there shouldn't be any problems finding it in CAS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I searched for it and found none. So I thought, I make my own Puppy Mask. The mask is tested and you will find it under Hats.

If you find any bugs please let me know.

To install it, just move the package file into: Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ Mods

There is also a JockStrap and a Puppy Tail that matches the design of this Puppy Mask.
JockStrap

Puppy Tail

Hope you have fun with it!

puppyMask_imges.jpg.20826300a1d10d1613bd8ffe9528914b.jpg

View File

23 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

這可能是因為,即使在Sims4Studio中調整了標記,它也默認設置為男性化的時尚選擇,即使它適用於所有幀和性別。

I've tried it, men, women, and children. I just can't find this Mods, or what kind of information film or Shiliang I need?

@Etny00 hey, your pup mask and tail mods are godsent lol, literally what I've ever wanted for my male sims! The jockstraps are nice as well, they look so much better than any jockstraps I've use on my sims

Btw, I just noticed that the mask would be like this if a sim is skinny or not too muscular, not really a problem for me since I like mine beefy and buff lol but worth looking into 

740893319_09-25-19_2-00-55AM.png.0043d2b866a43bd226cb6a0e635852ba.png

4 hours ago, MeoBuddie said:

@Etny00 hey, your pup mask and tail mods are godsent lol, literally what I've ever wanted for my male sims! The jockstraps are nice as well, they look so much better than any jockstraps I've use on my sims

Btw, I just noticed that the mask would be like this if a sim is skinny or not too muscular, not really a problem for me since I like mine beefy and buff lol but worth looking into 

740893319_09-25-19_2-00-55AM.png.0043d2b866a43bd226cb6a0e635852ba.png

Thanks for the nice comment.^^

Mmmhh that's really strange. Never thought that this kind of clitch could happen with a skinny sim. I will look into it. Did this happen also in the game or just in the CAS. (Because of your screenshot.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea why, but the mask doesn't show up.
I thought I had to do something with conflicting mods, so I only put this mod in the game, but to no help.
I don't know why this happens just to this part of the outfit. The jockstrap and tail corresponding this mod is working perfectly.

I hope someone can help me out with this problem... I've tried everything from re-installing the file to removing every mod in my mods folder so it just has the mask package.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:16 PM, FortressGamer said:

I have no idea why, but the mask doesn't show up.
I thought I had to do something with conflicting mods, so I only put this mod in the game, but to no help.
I don't know why this happens just to this part of the outfit. The jockstrap and tail corresponding this mod is working perfectly.

I hope someone can help me out with this problem... I've tried everything from re-installing the file to removing every mod in my mods folder so it just has the mask package.

Don't know why you don't see it. Sorry.

All i can say, in CAS it's under hats. Do you try it with the filters ( only user content ) in CAS?

Or Try it with a another Sim, other gender, adult, human and no alien, etc. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 10:19 AM, Etny00 said:

Don't know why you don't see it. Sorry.

All i can say, in CAS it's under hats. Do you try it with the filters ( only user content ) in CAS?

Or Try it with a another Sim, other gender, adult, human and no alien, etc. 

Hey. I tried male/female, teen/adult but it doesn't show up even with no filters. Maybe it's because I don't have a corresponding game pack? As I believe that could also be something that may block it. I double checked if the file was in the mods folder for the sims 4 and in-game. 

It sucks that some people have this problem and we don't know why it's occurring.
Like it can't be because we don't have the right stuff pack/Game pack/expansion pack as I believe you made it for the base game, That sounds obvious.

Maybe it's something that blocks it? But what could it be? I appreciate your help anyway.

27 minutes ago, FortressGamer said:

Hey. I tried male/female, teen/adult but it doesn't show up even with no filters. Maybe it's because I don't have a corresponding game pack? As I believe that could also be something that may block it. I double checked if the file was in the mods folder for the sims 4 and in-game. 

It sucks that some people have this problem and we don't know why it's occurring.
Like it can't be because we don't have the right stuff pack/Game pack/expansion pack as I believe you made it for the base game, That sounds obvious.

Maybe it's something that blocks it? But what could it be? I appreciate your help anyway.

Okay. I got it to work.

I basically had to go and make a new file with the exact same .blend file as your packeage and move everything over in there.
Little time-consuming if you don't know what you need to do.

If someone has the exact same problem, use Sims 4 Studio. Open the puppy mask package. export the mesh into a blend file. Don't forget to get all the textures of the different colours too. Open Blender and save it as a new blend file. Create a new package. import the new blend file in the meshes. Import all the different colours and place the newly created package in the mods folder.

I'm not really good at the whole tutorial stuff, so if anyone can explain it much better than please do.
Also, I hope you won't make a big deal out of it? I mean I found a way to fix it. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...