Japan Home SSE conversion issue

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I was wondering if someone could help me out. There is one mod i have been unable to port in SSE and i really miss it. It was always my main residence in LE. I tried converting it myself the usual way but i always CTD when i get in the vicinity. I tried reaching out to the mod author but i got no response. The mod is the following. If one of you has the time to check it and tell me how to convert it, that would be awesome.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51703

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know if I am the only one that has been wanting to use this mod recently or not but I managed to port it thanks to this thread and a wiki thread on porting house mods. And since this happens to be one of the top results for when you google "Japan Home Purchase SSE" If anyone needs it here it is.

(Since LoversLab has failed the upload 4 times already ill post a drobox link instead) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/opwrp330a5bw4if/JapanLodge.zip?dl=1

I did not end up repacking the old bsa files so they are loose since the thread I was going off of said it may screw up some of the files. However I think this should work.

I dont currently have skyrim se installed as im using it for my skyrim vr playthrough but it works great. If it does not work let me know and ill re port it specifically for SE though im fairly certain it should work fine.

Also vortex or whatever mod loader you use is going to warn you that it needs realshelter, you should be fine to run it without. ive got realshelter in my data folder since i needed it to port the mod but ive disabled it in vortex and i have had no issues playing with the mod.

Edited by lodgingthunder
Fixed Link
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2021 at 4:16 AM, lodgingthunder said:

Don't know if I am the only one that has been wanting to use this mod recently or not but I managed to port it thanks to this thread and a wiki thread on porting house mods. And since this happens to be one of the top results for when you google "Japan Home Purchase SSE" If anyone needs it here it is.

(Since LoversLab has failed the upload 4 times already ill post a drobox link instead) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/opwrp330a5bw4if/JapanLodge.zip?dl=1

I did not end up repacking the old bsa files so they are loose since the thread I was going off of said it may screw up some of the files. However I think this should work.

I dont currently have skyrim se installed as im using it for my skyrim vr playthrough but it works great. If it does not work let me know and ill re port it specifically for SE though im fairly certain it should work fine.

Also vortex or whatever mod loader you use is going to warn you that it needs realshelter, you should be fine to run it without. ive got realshelter in my data folder since i needed it to port the mod but ive disabled it in vortex and i have had no issues playing with the mod.

Sadly doesn't work, it isn't there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since LL's uploads are finally playing nice for me I'm uploading the file here now, also now that I'm back on Skyrim Special Edition I've since realized that the version I posted before likely would not work due to Bethesda's integrated mod system in the game (vr does not have this so it was a non issue with vr) since that system auto disables mods that are missing master files and does not allow you to re enable them. I spent some time on LL fourms and was able to learn how to remove master requirements using tes5edit so I was able to remove the master requirement for RealShelter and it should work perfectly now. Thanks to everyone involved with this form for helping me work it out to get the mod working.

JapanLodge.zip

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 11:41 AM, lodgingthunder said:

Since LL's uploads are finally playing nice for me I'm uploading the file here now, also now that I'm back on Skyrim Special Edition I've since realized that the version I posted before likely would not work due to Bethesda's integrated mod system in the game (vr does not have this so it was a non issue with vr) since that system auto disables mods that are missing master files and does not allow you to re enable them. I spent some time on LL fourms and was able to learn how to remove master requirements using tes5edit so I was able to remove the master requirement for RealShelter and it should work perfectly now. Thanks to everyone involved with this form for helping me work it out to get the mod working.

JapanLodge.zip 25.54 MB · 10 downloads

This mod works, ty 

On 5/11/2022 at 5:41 PM, lodgingthunder said:

JapanLodge.zip 25.54 MB · 14 downloads

Perfect, thank you a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 11:41 AM, lodgingthunder said:

JapanLodge.zip 25.54 MB · 16 downloads

Thanks so much for posting this! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2022/5/11 at PM11点41分, lodgingthunder said:

由于 LL 的上传终于对我有用,所以我现在在这里上传文件,现在我又回到了 Skyrim 特别版,我已经意识到我之前发布的版本可能由于 Bethesda 的集成模组系统而无法运行在游戏中(vr 没有这个,所以这不是 vr 的问题)因为该系统会自动禁用缺少主文件的 mod,并且不允许您重新启用它们。我花了一些时间在 LL fourms 上,并且能够学习如何使用 tes5edit 删除主要求,所以我能够删除 RealShelter 的主要求,它现在应该可以完美地工作了。感谢所有参与此表格的人帮助我解决问题以使 mod 正常工作。

日本旅馆.zip 25.54 兆字节 · 71 次下载

Thanks.