High Res character textures?

koocamunga

I've gotten ahold of some high res HGEC body textures and noticed they have them for almost all vanilla and several custom races but none for the Argonian or Khajiit. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any high res khajiit/argonian body textures, kinda throws things off when everyone else looks great close up with those 2 as the exception.

A few days ago I was wandering the beaches on the southern shores of Elswheyr when I witnessed

two Argonian fishermen happily raping each other, complete with lines like: "You knew I'm not a nice guy..."

It was an ugly-fest with textures like glass shards to the eyes!

I also would love to have better-looking beast-races!

Is there a way to extract the files from the game's .bsa and edit them in Photoshop?

What to to with the edited textures? Do they have to be re-implemented into the .bsa they came from?

If there is a way to do this, I'd like trying this one out, but I'm afraid as hell to totally mess up my game - I still need it:)

Mentioning Elswheyr: That mod adds a ton of different Khajiiti sub-races, but they all seem to use vanilla textures.

Those cand-cats manage to look better than the average Cyrodillic lion-face!

Edit: A thought just crossed my mind: The Elswheyr Khajiiti certainly have their own texture archive.

I didn't see that .bsa at first glance in my data folder. Could that archive be used for better Khajiiti textures?

I've gotten ahold of some high res HGEC body textures and noticed they have them for almost all vanilla and several custom races but none for the Argonian or Khajiit. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any high res khajiit/argonian body textures' date=' kinda throws things off when everyone else looks great close up with those 2 as the exception.

[/quote']

Tes Nexus is being a piece of shit right now but when it's back up (or whatever the fuck those ninnies are doing) click the link in this thread. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/196497-seamless-hi-res-khajiit-and-tabaxi-textures-for-hgec-endorsements/

It's working now http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31156

A few days ago I was wandering the beaches on the southern shores of Elswheyr when I witnessed

two Argonian fishermen happily raping each other' date=' complete with lines like: "You knew I'm not a nice guy..."

It was an ugly-fest with textures like glass shards to the eyes!

I also would love to have better-looking beast-races!

Is there a way to extract the files from the game's .bsa and edit them in Photoshop?

What to to with the edited textures? Do they have to be re-implemented into the .bsa they came from?

If there is a way to do this, I'd like trying this one out, but I'm afraid as hell to totally mess up my game - I still need it:)

*Edit* Nevermind found some male argonian ones, but no female ones that don't come along with replacers for all other races. Gonna check out the male one and post a link for others if they want it.

Mentioning Elswheyr: That mod adds a ton of different Khajiiti sub-races, but they all seem to use vanilla textures.

Those cand-cats manage to look better than the average Cyrodillic lion-face!

Edit: A thought just crossed my mind: The Elswheyr Khajiiti certainly have their own texture archive.

I didn't see that .bsa at first glance in my data folder. Could that archive be used for better Khajiiti textures?

[/quote']

I've got Elsweyr and I agree, the new khajiit textures are much better than the vanilla ones. I'm going to try the textures Jerbs posted, so far they look pretty good. Now to find some Argonian textures =)

*EDIT* Found some male argonian textures, but no matching female textures that don't come with replacers for all other races. Going to check out the male and post link(s) if anyone else wants it.

High Res M/F Roberts/HGEC style

Male High Res

Something Complicated but looks cool

Well' date=' I am not sure how "high res" this is and it is definitely NOT lore but I really like this look for my Argonians (make more sense for the lusty maid.......)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20338

It is stand alone so there is that benefit as well.

[/quote']

Yeh I've seen that one before but its not to my liking, looks more human than lizard =/

Archived