How to merge two ESP into one?

Coco

Hello everyone, does anybody know how to merge two ESPs into one? I have a lot of hairstyle mods and the showracemenu is not working and I think this should solve it. I have never tried anything in CS, but I dont think this is very hard to do, I just dont know how to do it. So can someone tell me how? And if you can, please talk in details, it would be easier for me ;)

Thanks in advance

I do not believe there is a way to merge them, I've tried before too. The only thing you can do is select all the hair files when opening them in the CK from data, but do not set anything to active. Once it is done loading, save it as a new esp and they will all be combined, but the problem is I think you will have to have all the old esps active for the new one to work. You can give that a try though, but it never worked right for me.

If you are having problems with SHOWRACEMENU (freezing? crashing?) and you believe it's because of all of the hair mods you have installed, merging their .esp files will not solve the problem. There will still be all those hairs that are being loaded and causing a heavy load on your computer's resources.

Try deactivating some of the hair mods before using SHOWRACEMENU and see if that solves the problem.

Thanks for the answers, I will try something and I will see...

As for showracemenu problem, I have already tried to disable some of them and it worked. I have read somewhere (I dont know where) that it might help with it.

Hello everyone' date=' does anybody know how to merge two ESPs into one? I have a lot of hairstyle mods and the showracemenu is not working and I think this should solve it.

[/quote']

TES5Edit might do that. However, a better solution is to open the hair mods in TES5Edit and delete the hair styles that you'll never use.

Archived