Tamago Club Body

_Saraj_

Hey Guy i have a question, Im thinking about gettting The :Lovers TomagoClub which, from what i gathered makes you pregnant and stuff well i have 2 questions. I Run with Hgec Body But if i get pregnant will my body change,and Loose its glossy look(i use glossmax and high rez skin), plus after being pregnant and giving birth....wait...can you give birth?...idk...but if you can and you get skinny again will my body turn back to my awesome Glossy hgec body? And like i metion before can you give birth??? (if you can whats the point??) plus if there is giving birth is there animation for it> and can you carry it arround? or it going to be like morrowind and you carry the darn thing in your inventory???? ):(

(plus can the child grow up?)

Oh well too many question

-Yeah, it can make you or other npcs get pregnanted.

-You can give birth if you have hiyokoclub also.

-No specific animations for the birth but you can see some psuedo birth animations if you have lovershiyokoshooter.

-If you have tamago setbody then your body type will be changed as your pregnant state proceeds and will get back to normal after you give a birth. (super glossy hgec probably.)

-You cannot carry your or anyone's children like in Morrowind. They are x117 child-like races and do not grow up.

As Movomo stated, if you use tamagosetbody, your PC and NPCs who are pregnant will be assigned pregnant meshes.

If you want to retain your glossy textures, with setbody and tamagosetbody simply run glossmax on the meshes contained in the Data/meshes/characters/bombshell folder.

Archived