[REQUEST] Male Citrus Head Eyes Fix

The mod in question can be found here:  

I was hoping someone here has the ability to fix the eye openings on the male citrus head created by the great blabba.  The problem is that the eye openings on the head mesh seem to be misaligned with the eye meshes causing the eyes/eyelashes to appear partially outside of the eye opening.

After reading several pages of comments on both LL and the nexus, I've found out that the male head seems to be a bit unpolished and that blabba was working on fixes for it at some point.  Blabba seems to be inactive at this time, but allows for changes to be made to the mod as long as credit is given.  The male citrus head is the only high poly head (that I've been able to find) that actually works with all of expired's RaceMenu facial morph sliders.  I believe a lot of people would be happy to have a fixed male citrus head, including myself.  I find it frustrating (and I'm sure many others do) that I cannot create male characters to the same level of quality as my female characters.  Thanks for reading.  :)

If no one else gets to this I could make a botched un-botched one tomorrow if you like. Honestly, you could just use the Dizona Head instead. More polys, a good UV map, and an active author. Racemenu Sculpt is always a good option over chargen sliders too

Artsick, it would make my year if you would be willing to give it a try!  As for the Dizona and Erik's high poly heads - I really would love to be able to change the size of the eyes/irises (among other things) but Racemenu sculpt doesn't have that capability. 

Thank you for responding!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok.  The eyes/eyelashes are definitely not sticking out anymore.  Now it appears that the eye meshes are a little too far back.  Also, there are only about three eye shapes that work correctly.  The other eye shapes vary in deformity.  Here's a link to my flickr where I have some screenshots of how it looks in RaceMenu:  

Projects

I thought something like that might come up. If you don't mind, you can send me your character's head exported and I can fix it up for you to re-import into your game. It won't be a permanent fix but it'll be that out of the way for your character at least.

• 3 months later...

Not sure - the Citrus Head mod author admitted that the male head was released in a "work in progress" state.  I've found a much better alternative to Citrus now - it was just release a few weeks ago.  It's created by a VectorPlexus mod author by the name of Kouleifoh.   The new High Poly Heads (male and female) work with all of the new RaceMenu sliders/scuplt mode and have patches for Expressive Facial Animations!  You can download it here (after setting up an account, if you don't already have one):  https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/283-high-poly-head/ 

Archived