Watch Dogs

Guest Lady Luck

i heard rumors about this its based on a real story the dev make this dude hates this guy supposedly hes somekind of reporter or something then he got sell out idk if the story is gonna work but the graphics just amazing... ubisoft has become rockstar ...

• 2 months later...

i really really really really really hope all those choices are "optional" and this is not another - 1 way game with interesting but scripted situations - I mean, if this game could have different ways to end a mission, it will be amazing, if not, another shit for the trash.

I enjoyed assassins creed III ....... I enjoyed assassins creed III........... I enjoyed assassins creed III................... I enjoyed assassins creed III........................ I enjoyed assassins creed III

No imawatch/strelky/TallTailless you-were-the-chosen-one.jpg  how could you like it ?there was no story.

There was definitely a story, and i liked the story, sure I did get pissed off sometimes from the glitches, but i always came back. So my hopes are still very high for watch dogs, though not so much so for Assassins creed IV since it seems a bit rushed.

Development time is one thing , but now that ubisoft has seen this has an audience they will make it into something "social" as seen from gameplay .

As for ASC3 maybe we played a different game , because ratonhnhaké ton was mundane as fuck and the story revolved around him having daddy issues so.............

and as for Desmond's story ,how more stereotypical could they have gotten ?( hero saves the world)

It will probably end like AC.

AC1 was awesome for ....maybe 1h? and got really boring till the end and this will happen to Watchdogs too.

GTA has the same problem, it's fun at start but falls of really fast like (every) other openworlds.

We gamers just saw to much to have fun with those kind of games.

iHope Ubisoft learned enough from AC to improve gameplay but not with those "u can collect 1000 useless items" crap.

Ubisoft doesn't need to learn anything, the gamers do, people get mad at devs for releasing a game they don't like, there's always someone who likes those games, and if you don't, then find one that you do instead of ruining it for the people who do like it

i liked AC-3 a bit. i think theo only two things i'm a little mad are the main character (wich is not as interesting as Ezio) and that you couldnt kill innocent people. other than that, its a pretty good game. the navy battles are just amazing.

Ubisoft doesn't need to learn anything, the gamers do, people get mad at devs for releasing a game they don't like, there's always someone who likes those games, and if you don't, then find one that you do instead of ruining it for the people who do like it

The problem isn't that it has a certain audience , the problem is that they try to widen the audience as much as possible subtracting for the game itself , they remove killing of civilians , they remove good side quests, and they put mundane character and I'm not talking only for Connor . As I said on my "review" I was a big fan of the previous games so why did I feel alienated from the entire game ?

This brings up a different point, if you liked the first or second game but not the third, than that's on you, there really wasn't as much difference that I noticed so i liked all three, there is definitely a certain audience for EACH game, you wouldn't want to make every game the same unless you're EA or just a Dick dev. Plus your argument for the game being bad is invalid, because you are saying the game is bad, which is a matter of perspective, and support it with, the character is mundane, there are no good side quests, you can only collect useless items, these are all opinions and I can counter them with my own.

Can you counter the fact that the game had 4-6 time skips ? There should be a limit to time skips ,relying solely on the u.s revolution to bring high points to the story is just sad . Also when a sequel comes out it is expected to have innovation ( like halo 4) and new ideas otherwise just make a new IP and don't milk out an existing one to the point of disgust .( other than the naval battles there was nothing there )

They are releasing ASC4 in less then a year since the previous game , even you have to admit they jumped the bandwagon to release with the PS4 and now are forcing all of their studios to work on it .

I can't counter that there were time skips, but I can counter that there should be a limit, do you really want to see every bit of the 20-30 years of Connor growing up? You don't need innovation in a sequel, unless you want to wait 6-7 years for a release. A simple story continuation is perfectly fine, good example is Uncharted. So I'll be buying AC4 and most likely enjoying it

Agree first trailer was kind impressing second one was all about hacking.
It's funny because this hack everything via mobile phone kinda reminds me GTA 4 phone with cheat codes lol.

O yea and this seems to be official box art for PC version.

watch-dogs-box-art.jpg