Seduction mod

werners

Hello.

I would like to know if there is a mod that allows the npcs to seduce the player with the romantic interactions.

because today in the sims 4, whether we play a woman or a man it's up to us to do all the work each time to get in a relationship and I find it really boring.

If you're lucky, if you chat with a Romantic/flirty NPC in the wild they might start flirting with your sim. Having same traits also gives you a chance to be asked to hangout and eventually a date. My sim, who is a Geek-Romantic-Bro is very often contacted by his landlord who is a Cat Lover-Geek-Bro. (He also coincidentally has cats in his apartment so boom jackpot.)

City Living really amped this up with the Romantic Aura lot trait and the Romance Festival. Aside from the landlord(s) *I have two save files where this is happening*, my sims had been flirted by both of the Bheedas, and I also finally made Akira and Miko having a romantic meter as supposed to the household bio thanks to the festival.

On 8/24/2019 at 9:39 AM, VampireMovieFan said:

My sims already got text messages from NPCs like "I can't get you out of my mind. May I meet you?" For me it's a first little romantic interaction because it's very flirty and a very brave action. Even Vladislav Straud sent this to one of my female vampires.

48 minutes ago, Felune said:

If you're lucky, if you chat with a Romantic/flirty NPC in the wild they might start flirting with your sim. Having same traits also gives you a chance to be asked to hangout and eventually a date. My sim, who is a Geek-Romantic-Bro is very often contacted by his landlord who is a Cat Lover-Geek-Bro. (He also coincidentally has cats in his apartment so boom jackpot.)

City Living really amped this up with the Romantic Aura lot trait and the Romance Festival. Aside from the landlord(s) *I have two save files where this is happening*, my sims had been flirted by both of the Bheedas, and I also finally made Akira and Miko having a romantic meter as supposed to the household bio thanks to the festival.

yes I also receive messages and invitations, it's a good start but I find that is not enough yet.

But what I'm talking about, it would be that once outside, the sims come to engage the conversation with our sim, whether for friendly or romantic relationships.
Because it's exhausting to always have to do all the conversation yourself.

and I'd like a mod that exploits this idea of seduction and autonomy to engage with a new skill / trait related to the attraction / beauty that would make the sims come to engage conversations, so we would get closer to that which is done in reality and it would be immersive, I think.

• 8 months later...

Bumping this thread, I like the idea

Maybe this can be done via a trait mod? Like a sim with this trait gives off flirty aura to nearby sim (opposite gender preferred) and makes them engage conversation with the sim every XX hour?

Would be great for a romantic introvert sim storytelling

Archived