Black Widow Outfit CBBE Bodyslide By Primavilla V1.zip

Black Widow Outfit CBBE Bodyslide By Primavilla V1.zip

View File

****First of all sorry for my bad english.*****

About this mod:

Hey everyone 

The Community has givin me a lot of fun hours in Skyrim so I thought why not give something in return.

Its a Simple little CBBE bodyslide Conversion of Black Widow Outfit By Goma PeroPero...

I hope it works as intended,I am ready to fix any bugs or glitches that occure in the mod.

Requirement:

Original mod required ..Don't forget to build in Bodyslide .

Installation:

I prefer that you install the mod manually..

Or use your mod manager...

Manually:

Just copy the content to bodyslide folder in your skyrim.

NOTE: If you want to convert any armor from UUNP to CBBE just leave it in the comments and i'll try my best.

Full credits goes to Goma Pero for his really awesome Armor

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/20/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide,Black Widow Outfit By Goma PeroPero
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  If you're still taking requests, would you mind helping with a conversion to CBBE HDT the armors from the Ayane Follower mod (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KubK2LP7eUVVNtb3NSVEhsVUE/view)?

I tried doing it myself but it really didn't go well.  Most of the outfits had gaps, a good number got the HDT but the clothes were insivible near the breasts and had lots of clipping, and one of the outfits kept causing CTD.  I've converted some simple armors before but this one is giving me a lot of trouble.

Double points if you can add the hair from the mod as either a wig or a usable hairstyle, but I'd be more than happy with just the clothes.

I've basically wanted to play as Ayane (among some other cool characters) since I knew Skyrim could be modded.  I've never been so close, yet so far.  I'd keep trying myself normally, but it just isn't working out this time.  I must be missing something.

Edit:  I play LE/oldrim (Not sure if there's a difference).  Not SE.  I own all DLCs if it matters.

Not sure if you decided to try to take on my request or not.  But if you do, kindly exclude the quest/monster from the quest.  Maybe even the follower herself.

I tried to make my own conversion (with limited success.  Lots of clipping still).  But the quest that comes with the mod breaks one of the locations in the game.  The "troll" for whatever reason CTDs my game.  Whether the original version of the mod or my attempt at modifying it. Anytime I get remotely close to its spawn point my game closes.  It only happens when the mod is installed.  So if you are taking my request, please only do the outfits/hairs.

If you aren't taking my request, that's fine too.  I'll just have to go a bit longer without being able to play as Ayane.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...