6 minutes ago, Skaballas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dude, those instructions were solid... I've done this now, step for step... I'll squeeze some Skyrim time in tomorrow morning, and see if I get a drop or two... Even if I can buy one at a shopkeeper, I'd be super happy... My far-end room in LakeView manor is a custom gallery I took some time to create from scratch, and all that is missing, is some artwork ?

I'll pop in later this week, or definitely over the weekend, and let you know... Thank you for your time and effort... Creator matches the mod - both are EPIC !!!

No problem.

Ps did you change the drop rate value to zero in the CalmPaintList, (as detailed in one of my previous posts?. Should help a lot to finding them ? (Personally I like rare, and the fact I have - I think - all the other painting mods ever made, so paintings get a tad out of hand. Not enough wall space).

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, spoonsinger said:

No problem.

Ps did you change the drop rate value to zero in the CalmPaintList, (as detailed in one of my previous posts?. Should help a lot to finding them ? (Personally I like rare, and the fact I have - I think - all the other painting mods ever made, so paintings get a tad out of hand. Not enough wall space).

I did before, yes, although not 0... I agree with the fact that drops should be a fairly rare occasion, although not so rare as to get to where I am without a single one... After I switched to .01 earlier, I never changed it back, but I will do so now again. I had a quick 30min game just now, using COC to jump to a couple of shopkeepers and some boss chests, just to see if there's a possible drop, but nothing... But that's kinda expected, since my drop chance is still set to 90... I'll drop it a bit, and do the same again... 

Oh - not sure if it should have happened, but when I ran wryebash, it disabled 4 of my mods when I made the leveled patch... Think I can just activate them again? 3 are kinda minor, but one I'd like to keep... 

Spoiler
40 minutes ago, spoonsinger said:

No problem.

Happy days!!! After dropping the 90 to a 10, Belethor now has a painting in stock!! That's awesome... I'll push it back up again, to 90, and see what the drop rate is next time I play... Like I said, I totally agree that I don't want a painting when finishing each dungeon, but at least now, I know the mod is running as it should, and looking forward to filling my gallery... I'll post a screenshot or two at some point ?

Thanks again for the help, spoonsinger... 

On 5/12/2020 at 9:06 PM, Skaballas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Happy days!!! After dropping the 90 to a 10, Belethor now has a painting in stock!! That's awesome... I'll push it back up again, to 90, and see what the drop rate is next time I play... Like I said, I totally agree that I don't want a painting when finishing each dungeon, but at least now, I know the mod is running as it should, and looking forward to filling my gallery... I'll post a screenshot or two at some point ?

Thanks again for the help, spoonsinger... 

Glad to hear that.  Also you can re-enable those other mods. It shouldn't have done that if you pressed Skip, but probably no harm done as the entries in those mods would have been copied to the bashed patch. Just remember that the bashed patch should always be last in your list. (And if you must add other mods(*), rebuild it again). Toodles.  

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I promised a few screenshots... But in the meantime, I crashed my game, and decided it was the perfect opportunity to add a ton of mods, and start all over... So I did... 

Took me a while, but here some screenshots from my Lakeview home gallery - no ENB's and stuff - this is actual gameplay shots... 

Love this mod, and recommending it to everybody I know ??

Spoiler

TESV 2020-07-11 22-26-29-25.png

Spoiler

TESV 2020-07-11 22-25-53-13.png

Spoiler

TESV 2020-07-11 22-26-04-07.png