New to Vegas a couple of question...

Guest strike105x

Guest strike105x

Hi i got a couple of question, in Fallout 3 there was this awesome slavery mod where you could enslave people then train and break them to your will plus sell them. Is there something like that for New Vegas ?

Also is there some beautification mod similar Project beauty for Fallout 3 ?

Can a custom race use body separated from the main body like skyrim ?

Could you please recommend some more asian beauty inspired races or beauty mods ?

Also if there is something that removes that yellowish tint from new vegas... i even liked F3's green tint more.

Last but not least are their transportation and mecha mods for this game ?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the wall of questions.

There is an FNV version of Project Beauty, as well as several other beautification mods.

Yes, custom races can be given custom bodies separate from the main bodies. Takes some work but it can be done.

Not my area of interest, maybe someone else can answer that one.

Fellout for NV cleans up the tinting pretty well. There are many weather mods that clean up the coloring too.

For transportation there are a couple vertibird mods, a car mod in development, a motorcycle mod, two different Tardises (Tardii?), and a variety of others. As far as mechs, best you're gonna get are the varying power armor mods.

Hi i got a couple of question' date=' in Fallout 3 there was this awesome slavery mod where you could enslave people then train and break them to your will plus sell them. Is there something like that for New Vegas ?

[/quote']

There are 3 main slavery mods: Cortex Scrambler, Project Ultimatum, and Slavery Simple/Slavery Expanded. Of the 3, I believe only Slavery Simple/Expanded has a true "selling" component to the mod. I don't believe CS or PU include a way of selling the slaves. As far as "training" slaves, I don't remember anything specifically to break/train slaves, although Slavery S/E has some "offscreen" slave training that you can purchase through the slavers (this is through the "Expanded" part of the mod). There are other slave related mods (not many), but a good one is Slave Jail Reloaded. This gives you a location to store your slaves and gives you a comfortable home. I suggest going through the included "starter" quest which gives you a basic review of the jail (be advised, this is from the slaves point of view...) Doing the quest opens up a couple other features of the jail. And what's nice is that it is compatible with all 3 slavery mod I mentioned. Just note though, the slavery mods are not compatible with each other - select only 1, and make sure to get/activate the matching patch for Slave Jail Reloaded.

Archived