Mods with .esp and .bsa?

Veroni_K

I'm new to this and I'm sorry if you don't understand some of my English.

Well, what happens is that I am trying to pass mods of fallout new vegas for ps3, obviously I know the risk that comes with bringing very strong mods to a console that can not stand anything, but what I want to do put naked bodies or change of armor for something more "sexy" :P

I looked everywhere but I don't see any mod that can replace this, but I had noticed that some people passed mods from FALLOUT.INI, and I was curious to know if there is something similar to what I am looking for but with .ESP and .BSA.

I would appreciate if anyone knows any mod like that

:).

I'm not sure what you mean with "passed mods from fallout.ini".

Usually on PC to load an esp it must be added in the file plugins.txt, which is located inside (User)\AppData\Local\FalloutNV

Then if there's a bsa whose first part of the name is the same that the esp, it will be loaded automatically.

But I've never seen the console version so I don't know if it works the same for them or not.

Archived