[request] mod SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/08/2019 at 18:14, red_cloud0 said:

Você quer dizer mods de fantasia? Estou tentando usar arquivos de fantasia, mas agora os arquivos são .cat.tzp em vez de .cat e não está funcionando para mim

Edit: nvm, eu entendi. Você acabou de renomear os arquivos .cat para .cat.tzp e eles funcionam. O principal problema agora é obter um bom mod de comando, já que o da PBS não parece funcionar com nenhuma das opções de lingerie existentes. 

Edição 2: Parece que praticamente todos os mods de jogos antigos funcionam - eu testei mods da PBS, ReNewal e Estival. Desde que você renomeie os arquivos .cat para .cat.tzp, eles parecem funcionar muito bem

unknown.png

unknown.png

Meu único problema com o jogo agora é que não há realmente muitas roupas para escolher - há apenas 30 ou mais trajes no total do jogo, então está faltando a maioria dos bons trajes que as pessoas modificaram nos jogos anteriores. Não ter um mod de comando universal também dói, há um mod de remoção de lingerie no segmento de Reflexions, que funciona no camarim quando você escolhe uma lingerie, mas na verdade não funciona para cenas de quebra ou de lingerie. Não sei por que isso é. 

Someone send me the mod you used?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 1:48 AM, gumitan said:

up load thanks !!

There is not a nipple lol

Try to use this mod, inside the pack there is a DEFAULT 2K use the files in this game.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:36 AM, death821 said:

Good invisible clothes packs!  But there is no reason to overwrite files in NINJA folder (GameData \ Model \ Costume \ Ninja)

• 1 month later...

Ok this is kind of strange for me, My peach ball game does not have files ending in .tzp, they all end in .cat, so I got the basically I tried this mod from Estival Versus Softman Realistic SG2.0 (protusion compatible) ok has a model playable folder with many folders and files, these are an exact match to the files in the game peach ball. All end in .cat, yet so does the files in the game, I did the rename as well, dioesnt do anything, Do I still need umod?? I am so confused.

Ok I see the costume folder has the .tzp files, so only costume mods are capable?? Shoot it said grab whatever mods and pop them in this game.

Edit Number 2

Ok well as far as just getting the girls naked, the all clothes invisible does that, the nude skins posted work well also. So I do have a game with purely naked women lol. Great I know, yet I was kind of hoping for half torn clothes. Like being able to see the animal outfit and boobs, vaginal area and what not, is that possible with a different costume mod rather than everything invisible??

Edit 3

Looks like even with the nipple textures Haruka still looks like a barbie doll.

• 3 weeks later...

@S_S_Majin  could you remake the skins in playable folder or fix them for this game? for this game Haruka is missing in Playable folder. Thank you.

I used the one from PBS but is not really good.

EDIT MORE IMPORTANT: can you fix the ropes of Haruka Shibari in the ending titles? and fix the ropes for Asuka and Ryōna in the story mode of Murasaki stage?

2052555575_azukashibari.jpg.ae2ad0eae6b783c5f80fc6adda749fa1.jpg

1208587002_RyonaShibari.jpg.24f7ce7d86cd142742cc01f95cae12c6.jpg

2075341066_endtitlesharuka.jpg.e9e65e7b14a9619bd4919b5d903d7633.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi,
To have all the clothes (except 1) as well as the naked girls, no problem.
You probably already did it, for the Nude Skin, install the "SKPBS_nude skin UH.7z" reference in this topic, replace the files in the "Playable" folder:

-pl00_00
-pl06_00
-pl09_00
-pl10_00
-pl16_00
-pl19_00
-plcom_skin

Just "Hanzō Uniform (scraf) will be invisible...
For that, download "All clothes invisible.7z" and replace only the file "00_00.cat.tzp" in the "Uniform" folder
Launch the game and go to:
-> Dressing Room,
-> Costumes,
-> Outfit,
-> Tearable Outfit,
-> Hanzō Uniform (scraf), and click on the 1st yellow box.

Enjoy your game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 1:16 PM, hellolesgars said:

Hi,
To have all the clothes (except 1) as well as the naked girls, no problem.
You probably already did it, for the Nude Skin, install the "SKPBS_nude skin UH.7z" reference in this topic, replace the files in the "Playable" folder:

-pl00_00
-pl06_00
-pl09_00
-pl10_00
-pl16_00
-pl19_00
-plcom_skin

Just "Hanzō Uniform (scraf) will be invisible...
For that, download "All clothes invisible.7z" and replace only the file "00_00.cat.tzp" in the "Uniform" folder
Launch the game and go to:
-> Dressing Room,
-> Costumes,
-> Outfit,
-> Tearable Outfit,
-> Hanzō Uniform (scraf), and click on the 1st yellow box.

Enjoy your game!

making invisible a tearable outfit alone doesn't work well because a broken panty remains in view (wrongly positioned with conflict with skin)

So to solve this i had to replace the files in the "swim" folder too

Since then everything seems to work as expected

On 5/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, thibo1138 said:

making invisible a tearable outfit alone doesn't work well because a broken panty remains in view (wrongly positioned with conflict with skin)

So to solve this i had to replace the files in the "swim" folder too

Since then everything seems to work as expected

When I try to use EV No Bra Mod.

The EV mode one clothes has two file.(00_00_H.cat and 00_00_L.cat), but Peach ball only 00_00.cat.tzp.

I need rename 00_00_H.cat to 00_00.cat.tzp?

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to port this to the Switch but I don't understand the cat file format. Just using the mod from here won't work because the Switch version uses BNTX containers for textures. This is most likely the reason it crashes when trying to load the modded costumes.
We'd probably need to repack the cat files with new textures.

If someone can explain to me how to properly extract and rebuild the cat files I can probably port this.

Here's a cat file from the Switch, it's uniform 00_00. And the difference in texture formats in hex.

Spoiler

Switch:switch_cat.PNG.c2266706df46bb14c611bc3ee8931586.PNG

PC nude mod:pc_cat.PNG.e89cbaa10a20da0ad449dcb543270892.PNG

Uniform.7z

On 5/22/2020 at 8:30 PM, fraggerman said:

I am trying to port this to the Switch but I don't understand the cat file format. Just using the mod from here won't work because the Switch version uses BNTX containers for textures. This is most likely the reason it crashes when trying to load the modded costumes.
We'd probably need to repack the cat files with new textures.

If someone can explain to me how to properly extract and rebuild the cat files I can probably port this.

Here's a cat file from the Switch, it's uniform 00_00. And the difference in texture formats in hex.

Uniform.7z 7.12 MB · 6 downloads

I've managed to extract .cat files and repack it with these BMS scripts:

.tzp -> .cat (Switch version)

https://mega.nz/#!TlgzQQjT!dHDEkTw4i6l1aSaJ9cfEwknFaQcT3cspaarDNghoBoQ (credits Random Talking Bush from credits vg-resource)

.cat -> .dat (path for 00_00 uniform costume is "00_00\00_00_2\00_00_2_0\00_00_2_0_1.dat")

Download SK:EV .CAT QuickBMS script (By mikulover39) (credits vg-resource)

rename .dat to .bntx and use injector:

https://github.com/aboood40091/BNTX-Injector/releases/tag/v0.1

Then use same bms scripts to re-import back. (all files should be with same byte length)

Spoiler

3UgMNFi.jpg

I don't know how to write batch commands, so I can't port all mods to Switch. Doing it manually is very time-consuming... :(

I got kind of stuck trying to reassemble the cat before. I got the same scripts but the process is kind of shit because I have to stay below the original file size in order to replace stuff. I (sucessfully?) replaced the tmd for murasaki's bear costume with the one from the nude mod and got to semi barbie mode. Now I'll have to find an underwear tmd to replace to achieve full barbie. Then I can try to replace the skin texture. Once I have one costume fully working I'll look into automating this for the rest.

Edit: Got to full barbie with some hex editing to replace a tmd that was larger than the original and reimporting with method2. So it's time to get the texture working now.

Edit2: Got the texture working. Now I'll have to somehow automate some of it because I really don't want to do this manually for every single one.

Spoiler

2020052513063200-A8A07F711E377C3C45C9B95EAD5BD7DD.jpg.ef12c082d6d4ce454c33fa7384beb220.jpg

4 hours ago, fraggerman said:

Got the texture working. Now I'll have to somehow automate some of it because I really don't want to do this manually for every single one.

Nice progress. Much appreciated if you manage to do it.

Btw, did you checked or plan to do the same with SK Reflexions? iirc models and textures was identical with Peach Ball on PC versions, so maybe we can use one mod for both games. I don't have Reflexions, so I can't tell for sure.

Here's the ported pack to remove all the clothes on the Switch version. I'll add the textures once I am done with them. Let me know if anything isn't working as it should.

SKPB-Switch_NoClothes.7z

Edit: Here are the textures. I used the "滑らか肌 (8K texture)" textures from the estival versus thread. Had to downscale them to 1024x1024 and 512x512 for _L to be able to import them though.

SKPB-Switch_NudeTextures.7z

20 hours ago, ef24tas said:

Btw, did you checked or plan to do the same with SK Reflexions?

I'll have a look at it but not today cause I am kinda burned out. And I gotta playtest the port for now.

On 5/25/2020 at 4:53 PM, fraggerman said:

I'll have a look at it but not today cause I am kinda burned out. And I gotta playtest the port for now.

Just tried your mod on Reflexions. On first glance everything works if you unpack ".cat.tzp" into ".cat".

Also, I noticed a few bugs in both games. Models on lower half doesn't have outline for some reason (bad tmd file?). And Yumi (pl10) should have different skin (her skin is more white).

It's worth mentioning, that there is no point to keep or edit textures except these, since it's the only characters that appear in both games:

00 Character Asuka;
06 Character Yomi;
09 Character Haruka;
10 Character Yumi;
16 Character Murasaki;
19 Character Ryouna;

Why devs keep 39 of them is beyond me. Though I didn't play story mode, so maybe they are like unplayable Haruka.

2020052710310000-F744D7EEE079DACC7C54DEE475F2B23F.jpg

2020052710320000-F744D7EEE079DACC7C54DEE475F2B23Fs.jpg

2020-05-27(11.12.30).png