Playing with the new @Ksuihuh 's SugarLife mod I wondering what could be the goal of the sugar baby earning such monney. And so I thinked "be more desirable" shopping new outfits and so have a sexier body to change for a richer sugar dady/momy. So I search a Plastic Surgery mod to play that role, but I have'nt found anythink :(

The only thing I've found is just changing general body shape (fatness and muscles) but nothing for breasts, butt or hips (or any part of face). I know I can edit my sim on CAS, but I would like to get it direct in the game.

So I look for a mod that add a payable "plastic surgery" phone service with some options to expand or reduce some body part like breasts, butt and hips (and modify the face but is not the first goal), the price depending to the scale of expending or reducing. Perhaps, the changing can add some "sexy" buff or trait to be more desirable.

• 2 years later...

I can't believe there are still no mods for this! To begin with, it would be enough to connect any object with CAS.FULLEDITMODE cheat just to make better immersion than achieving the same by typing the code every time. I even saw Plastic Surgeon Machine from TS2 conversion to TS4, so even the suitable object is already created.

I played this story in this way

I needed a mod where I could transfer money to a plastic card and give it to a Sim, then I built a private clinic where a club was going from one doctor to whom a workplace was assigned to a computer and his assistant who was sitting at the next computer , after a short interview in the office, I gave a credit card with money to an assistant, then I clicked to ask for a massage, and entered cas.fulleditmode in the console and changed my appearance) as a buff, you can add an attractive trait. you can also use a mod where you can visit a custom hospital and add a themed room in it where the massage therapist will stand, just imagine that this is a surgeon)))
so you don’t really need any mod, you can rollplay with a little imagination