Constant Equip Female Dick

So no? Or just even have it always do the dick animations during sex? The settings haven't done that for me even with the attacker always equips dick setting, it still does other anims for my pc character attacking. So all that I'm asking is, how could I make it always happen this way during animations attacking or not?

If you set " attacking women grows penis"  a woman have a dick when she is the attacker.

If she is not the attacke she does not have a dick, she use the nude body replacer you have.

If you want to be a futa/dick girl you can replace your nude female lowerbody with the flaccid LAPF female loverbody.

Then you have a flaccid dick when you are nude and during sex when you are in def position.

If you want the flaccid dick only for the player:

If you use SetBody and the player is the only one that use that body you replace the SetBody  lowerbody you use with the Futa LAPF  lowerbody.

If your player use the default body ( nude body replacer meshes  in meshes\charcters\_male )  you can use BlockHead.

You install the Blockhead OBSE plugin.

You create some folders in  Data\Meshes\Characters\

Data\Meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\

in the Oblivion.esm folder you put a renamed LAPF futa lowerbody , name it  00000007_lowerbody.nif  ( not 00000007_femalelowerbody.nif  !!   )

Done.  Start the game and the player will have the futa lower body when naked and in def position during sex. In off postion you have the animated penis when you have set " attacking women grows penis" in the Lovers Settings.

! And if you ever play a male do not  forget to delete the Blockhead body or your male have a female futa lowerbody.

More infos about "Only-Player-Futa" in my yellow Link post 103

This

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-1786216

Archived