Plate Armor Plus from Oblivion to Skyrim

Just what it says on the tin. This is a port of the 'Plate Armor Plus - Women's Move Edition' from Oblivion to Skyrim. I didn't do the port myself - it was made by the Skyrim forum-member aodnagne. I just managed to download the armor before the mod was set to hidden and I'm sharing it here now.

Why am I doing this, you ask? Because I have massive, MASSIVE contempt for the rule that states you can't port assets from one game to another (and I'm sure that most of the people here will agree with me). It's not enough that I now buy my games day-one, full-price - nooo, I'm also supposed to subscribe to a corporatist, EULA-ridden mindset that basically translates as 'no cool shit for you.'

Fuck that.

There are three types of armor, each of which can be crafted in the Steel, Ebony of Daedric sections of the Smithing menu. The armor can be worn only by female characters and isn't dependent on any sort of body-type (so it will work well with pretty much anything from the vanilla body to CBBE, UNP, ADEC and so forth). The mod also contains two sets of face-masks: full plate masks and half-masks, that only cover the eyes. Look to the images below for more details.

More Images:

ikwu9iY7YvPEB.jpg

iH5KgJ4HnBbsg.jpg

ib0KzSTU3JTsTa.jpg

itum7yLz9cINQ.jpg

iboyfdAhnqSnRg.jpg

Download link:

Why am I doing this' date=' you ask? Because I have massive, [b']MASSIVE[/b] contempt for the rule that states you can't port assets from one game to another (and I'm sure that most of the people here will agree with me). It's not enough that I now buy my games day-one, full-price - nooo, I'm also supposed to subscribe to a corporatist, EULA-ridden mindset that basically translates as 'no cool shit for you.'

Fuck that.

Just brilliant. Not only I agree, but also think exactly the same as you.

Why am I doing this' date=' you ask? Because I have massive, [b']MASSIVE[/b] contempt for the rule that states you can't port assets from one game to another (and I'm sure that most of the people here will agree with me). It's not enough that I now buy my games day-one, full-price - nooo, I'm also supposed to subscribe to a corporatist, EULA-ridden mindset that basically translates as 'no cool shit for you.'

Fuck that.

agreed and thanks :3

Rhodanum

here's the nexus images' date=' if you want to add one of all of them to your post so they can see what it looks like before they download

I'll delete my post in a day or two

or after you reply ( which ever comes first )

[/quote']

Thank you for the images. I'll get to posting them right away.

i forgot about this one, i use to use it all the time in oblivion just for the half mask

is this the official forum? personally i have never been there.

Edit nvm i loaded it up in nmm i think the nexus does this sort of thing because it tries to avoid he said she said on permissions through the original author pretty much gave full permission for whatever just credit

level/smithing perk-dependency (maybe).

It requires Advanced Armors Perk

well, again, not only as a request but since this is the main thread

what you guys think uploading this armor on VGu along with a HD texture pack, if someone who knows how to do it(or if someone knows Cabal or Zerofrost on nexus, he could do that)?

i forgot about this one' date=' i use to use it all the time in oblivion just for the half mask

Why am I doing this, you ask? Because I have massive, MASSIVE contempt for the rule that states you can't port assets from one game to another (and I'm sure that most of the people here will agree with me). It's not enough that I now buy my games day-one, full-price - nooo, I'm also supposed to subscribe to a corporatist, EULA-ridden mindset that basically translates as 'no cool shit for you.'

Edit nvm i loaded it up in nmm i think the nexus does this sort of thing because it tries to avoid he said she said on permissions through the original author pretty much gave full permission for whatever just credit

I'm pretty sure it's because the armor uses assets from vanilla Oblivion and the Bethesda guys don't want people to port vanilla stuff from one TES (or Fallout) game to another.

That was also the problem with Morroblivion and Requiem for a Capital Wasteland.

i forgot about this one' date=' i use to use it all the time in oblivion just for the half mask

I'm pretty sure it's because the armor uses assets from vanilla Oblivion and the Bethesda guys don't want people to port vanilla stuff from one TES (or Fallout) game to another.

That was also the problem with Morroblivion and Requiem for a Capital Wasteland.

the legion's armor in Oblivion was moar kewler than skyrim's version