Sugar Life 3.0.4a - August 5, 2022

hi! i wasnt sure where else to contact you for help, so im sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for help. im having trouble unzipping this mod and it's a problem ive never had before? whenever i go to unzip it, i get a pop-up saying, "this archive/split-archive may be corrupted or have missing parts." ive tried redownloading the mod but im stuck at this point. is there anyway you could help? thanks so much!!

13 hours ago, uni Queen said:

and i also un installed and installed it back

9 hours ago, wooloo! said:

hi! i wasnt sure where else to contact you for help, so im sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for help. im having trouble unzipping this mod and it's a problem ive never had before? whenever i go to unzip it, i get a pop-up saying, "this archive/split-archive may be corrupted or have missing parts." ive tried redownloading the mod but im stuck at this point. is there anyway you could help? thanks so much!!

I re-uploded the file. Please try again and let me know if it's working. I'm not sure what happened with the file, it opened fine for me?‍♂️

13 hours ago, uni Queen said:

wait, i was wrong, this is the one that doesnt work, again, im not blaming anyone, it just gives me the "Ask about sugar partners" option and then nothing after that, and the relationship is full and friendship is full. i also deleted my other scripts for the other mods so i only have this one and turbo driver on (Because you suggested that to someone else and i did listen to your advice on that before commenting

Does any of your Sims have Sugar Trait? You need at least one Sim with Sugar Trait to start relationship. 

9 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

I re-uploded the file. Please try again and let me know if it's working. I'm not sure what happened with the file, it opened fine for me?‍♂️

Does any of your Sims have Sugar Trait? You need at least one Sim with Sugar Trait to start relationship. 

I didnt before, we mustve been linked in some way because with out seeing your message i had found the sugar baby trait and realized thats why they werent working. Thank you so much for responding though! Your work is great! Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next! 

I've downloaded this multiple times and each time I do it says its a compressed file so I can't even use it. I've downloaded it from your website first a few times and then tried here and it always ends with the same results. I reaallly want this mod so I can spice things up a bit in my game (because S4 has honestly gotten really boring for me these days) and I can't for the life of me get this to work. If you can, I'd love your help with this issue. Thank you.

34 minutes ago, SplashWoman said:

I've downloaded this multiple times and each time I do it says its a compressed file so I can't even use it. I've downloaded it from your website first a few times and then tried here and it always ends with the same results. I reaallly want this mod so I can spice things up a bit in my game (because S4 has honestly gotten really boring for me these days) and I can't for the life of me get this to work. If you can, I'd love your help with this issue. Thank you.

You need to uncompress the compressed file.

You have never been used such program before?

For program to uncompress the compressed file, I use 7-Zip (I have PC).

So, this goes for every single mods in any sites I think.

If that's not true, correct me.

38 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

You need to uncompress the compressed file.

You have never been used such program before?

For program to uncompress the compressed file, I use 7-Zip (I have PC).

So, this goes for every single mods in any sites I think.

If that's not true, correct me.

I just tried doing that again, for some reason I couldn't uncompress the file. I just got it to work though. Thanks for the help!

5 minutes ago, SplashWoman said:

I just tried doing that again, for some reason I couldn't uncompress the file. I just got it to work though. Thanks for the help!

Oh, ok cool.

At least you finally got it work.

And if you have to uncompress files besizes ".zip". for example ".rar" or others, not sure if 7-Zip also uncompress other types of files.

15 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

i tried again and it worked perfectly fine, thanks so much for re-uploading!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm trying to use the mod with my vampire sims and it doesn't seem to work with them. I gave both my vamp sims the sugar mommy/daddy traits respectively but there is no option on the computer to access the Sugar Social site, and no social interactions to ask about being sugar partners with npc sims that I gave the sugar baby trait to. The mod works fine with my non occult sims, can access the Sugar Social menu and has the sugar baby interactions with their sugar partners. I've made sure to check if it was the script file, but it is placed in the right spot in my mods folder. Is the mod fully compatible with occult sims? 

I read somewhere in the patch notes that the "ask to b girlfriend/boyfriend" interraction has been fixed but I am still having this issue. Everytime I start a sugar relationship with any married sims, it breaks up their relationship and the "ask to be girlfriend/boyfriend" interraction appears under the romance tab. If I click it they will do the whole animation of accepting, etc. But their relationship never advances cause the option just comes up again. So it seems married sims are unable to establish a sugar relationship with each other cause it'll break up the marriage and they'll be stuck in an endless "ask to be girlfriend/boyfriend" loop that never progresses. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 7:05 AM, Ksuihuh said:

Hey! I`m having this problem as well. My sim is a sugar baby and that`s the only option available for me. I`ve tried it twice, once with a sim without the sugar daddy trait and once with one that had it. Is there supposed to be a website as well? bc i can't find anything.

If it helps, these are the script mods that I have, in case this issue might be a conflict with one of them: Wicked Whims, your two other mods, Nisa's wickedperversions, basemental drugs, basemental gangs, mc command center, UI cheats, T.O.O.L and Organized Debug 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 1:46 PM, Ksuihuh said:

Try MCCC.

Ask on Date in social menu doesn't work? Did you try through the phone menu? How exactly it's not working? Does interaction cancel itself?

I can't find it with MCCC. Does anyone find it? My problem was the same: I chose the wrong trait - Sugar Mommy instead of Sugar Baby. I don't see a way to change it.

Maybe it works with something like traits.remove_trait .../traits.equip_trait ..., but I don't know the appendix for Sugar Mommy and Sugar Baby.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:59 PM, northgamer94 said:

I can't find it with MCCC. Does anyone find it? My problem was the same: I chose the wrong trait - Sugar Mommy instead of Sugar Baby. I don't see a way to change it.

Maybe it works with something like traits.remove_trait .../traits.equip_trait ..., but I don't know the appendix for Sugar Mommy and Sugar Baby.

Hello! Try traits.remove_trait ksuihuh_trait_SugarMommy or  traits.remove_trait ksuihuh_trait_SugarMommy_Reward if it was a reward trait. 

• 4 weeks later...

In case you hadn't heard yet, the latest patch broke custom traits to where they will glitch the new sim profile function.  I tested it and the Sugar Baby and Sugar Daddy traits do indeed glitch out the sim profile.  According to Zerbu, the issue is the new interface can't read 64 bit trait ID's and they need to be redone as 32 bit.  If you use his Mod Constructor, he has updated it.  Also, any such trait on a sim in an existing save will have to be reapplied to that sim as it won't automatically switch to the new version of the trait.

• 2 weeks later...