MeLikem Araeolaz

View File

This work is based of of a mix of the CBBE, Oni, and default skin textures.  The areolas shape is based off my best friend's nipples, so don't tell me these are unrealistic!  Fahrenheit is shown behind piper with the dirty skin version (I prefer tats to dirt). Both are included.  These are 4k res textures.

AreolasSkinTex.7z

Ok I tested the skin because I attemped(and failed) to enlarge the areolas of the 8k skin (I choose the veiny variant to support massive milk bags)on Nexus to get something similar to  VenomSnake122  s skin, which he (to my knowledge) did not share.

(I guess it is because he needs the permission from the skin creator).

Now my Feedback:

Nice to have a mod for big areolas.

The colours: Because I use an 8k skin the 4k can t compete, it is a bit dark(dirty skin as you mentioned) in comparison to the areolas. But that is my taste.Fallout4-2019-06-05-23-29-03.png

7 hours ago, Dmouse52 said:

well dissapoinment for me none of my paint or image viewers recognise this as being a valid dds file

They are all compressed using BC7 compression which Gimp can't open. Use this to edit them with Paint.net https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/111731-dds-filetype-plus-2019-05-29/

I prefer gimp instead of photoshop (even though I have it) which doesn't support BC7. But I use texconv.exe to recompress them before I use them in game.  Since I started doing that most of my neck seams are gone.

You can use this to convert them to BC5 if you prefer:

https://otherbenji.gitlab.io/TexFactory/

12 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Ok I tested the skin because I attemped(and failed) to enlarge the areolas of the 8k skin (I choose the veiny variant to support massive milk bags)on Nexus to get something similar to  VenomSnake122  s skin, which he (to my knowledge) did not share.

(I guess it is because he needs the permission from the skin creator).

Now my Feedback:

Nice to have a mod for big areolas.

The colours: Because I use an 8k skin the 4k can t compete, it is a bit dark(dirty skin as you mentioned) in comparison to the areolas. But that is my taste.Fallout4-2019-06-05-23-29-03.png

I'll look into doing one based on 8k.  What skin... checks link..- Holy shit 950MB for skin?  You must have a monster rig or you like 20fps.

6 hours ago, dapood said:

I'll look into doing one based on 8k.  What skin... checks link..- Holy shit 950MB for skin?  You must have a monster rig or you like 20fps.

My fps are fine and besides my graphics card my system is over 10 years old(it was build for the future(expandable)).

No the file contains multiple skin combination. Like Veiny with bush or non veiny with bush or whatever you like. How much my system really needs... I don t know. Remember I am the guy who failed to enlarge areolas via photoshop (didn t look good). My files (forgive me if mess up) are together 261MB.

These are:

basefemalehands_d.dds   

basefemalehands_n.dds 

basefemalehands_s.dds

femalebody_d.dds   

femalebody_n.dds

femalebody_s.dds   

Silly joke question. File decription: "The areolas shape is based off my best friend's nipples, so don't tell me these are unrealistic!". She showed her nipple to you on purpose to make this mod ? How did you know what her nipples were like ?

Short feedback: The removal of the dirt skin helped still there is the personal taste issue 4k vs 8k. Also: Maybe it is my ENB but the nipples/areolas have the same ... I guess salmon colour. Like a sticker.

out of curiosity: when I tried to work on the 8k skin I posted here via Photoshop the skin seems to have multiple smaller layers like a Matryoshka doll.

Some inspiration cause bramin have double head so some humans have:

Right know I was trying to convert this into a working Fallout version. Someone already did that but I don t know where to find it( if it got even uploaded). sample_d5c22ca3f5084bfb2a52b8f078f44eac9 https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=32242091girls 3d brown_eyes brown_hair extra_breasts fallout_4 female female_only gun highres huge_breasts human multi_breast nipple_piercing original_character piercing solo thick_thighs thong topless weapon wide_hips

On 8/1/2019 at 4:28 AM, O_O said:

Silly joke question. File decription: "The areolas shape is based off my best friend's nipples, so don't tell me these are unrealistic!". She showed her nipple to you on purpose to make this mod ? How did you know what her nipples were like ?

Just like fight club, I checked her for lumps a few years ago...

19 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Short feedback: The removal of the dirt skin helped still there is the personal taste issue 4k vs 8k. Also: Maybe it is my ENB but the nipples/areolas have the same ... I guess salmon colour. Like a sticker.

out of curiosity: when I tried to work on the 8k skin I posted here via Photoshop the skin seems to have multiple smaller layers like a Matryoshka doll.

Some inspiration cause bramin have double head so some humans have:

Right know I was trying to convert this into a working Fallout version. Someone already did that but I don t know where to find it( if it got even uploaded). sample_d5c22ca3f5084bfb2a52b8f078f44eac9 https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3224209

Are you sure those weren't mipmaps you were seeing?

I'm using the Zex skeleton with the CBBE body because replacing all my built outfits is just too much.  But I'm going to do one of these for the Fusion girl textures too.  Is there a specific one I should start with?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I really love this. ^^

Been using this for almost a year now simply because I love big areolas. 

I figured I'd give my review on it:

It is incredible for those who want big areolas to go with big boobs, and it works with Atomic Beauty (The body mod I primarily use).

I highly recommend this for anyone who wants big areolas, but don't want to have to work on a bunch of textures.