Mods that scatter around depleted ammo?

I've been playing A World Of Pain for the past week or so, and I really like how the mod author had spent cases/shells and drained energy cells laying about, giving you the feeling that you really were walking around in conflict zones, be they current or in the past.

The thing is, I haven't seen a single other mod do this... and so I wonder, does anybo0dy here know of any that do this sort of thing, or is AWoP literally the only one that took the time to scatter them around?

I've been playing A World Of Pain for the past week or so' date=' and I really like how the mod author had spent cases/shells and drained energy cells laying about, giv9ing you the feeling that you really were walking around into conflict zones, be they current or in the past.

The thing is, I haven't seen a single other mod do this... and so I wonder, does anybo0dy here know of any that do this sort of thing, or is AWoP literally the only one that took the time to scatter them around?

[/quote']

I've taken some time to look through all the well done mods I have installed that add new interiors and none of them go to the same level of interior decorating detail as AWOP. It's the main reason it's one of my must have mods for NV. NVInteriors comes the closest, but even it doesn't scatter around casings/cells as if gunfights had happened in an area.

Does AWOP use the F3 MFcell model' date=' or the actual MFcell in Fallout/Fallout2, which wasn't even the same shape ?

[/quote']

What, exactly, does this have to do with the question at hand? Does the version of the casing really have an effect on whether a location mod adds depleted ones to the area?

And honestly, the new MFC cases make more sense than the old gas cans with radiation labels on the side from 1 and 2. Its a power cell, not a fuel cell.

Archived