H A L P (I figgured it out)

I prefer to solve issues on my own if I can, but I'm finally at my wits end and I don't want to reset my Sims 4 to vanilla. I'm getting an unending string of last exceptions and I don't know what mod is causing it. I could go through my mods and delete them all and start over, but I don't remember where I got a bunch of them, so it's either ask for help because I'm in over my head or spend three days hunting down all my various clothing mods again. If someone could decrypt my last exception file and tell me what precisely is going wrong and what mod I need to nuke, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

lastException_63699844480.txt

[EDIT: I installed Better Exceptions, turns out it was a WhickedWhims Pets script that I don't recall installing. 'course, there's a lot of things in my game I don't remember adding. Don't drink and Sims, kids.]

12 hours ago, RainbowInTheDark said:

I prefer to solve issues on my own if I can, but I'm finally at my wits end and I don't want to reset my Sims 4 to vanilla. I'm getting an unending string of last exceptions and I don't know what mod is causing it. I could go through my mods and delete them all and start over, but I don't remember where I got a bunch of them, so it's either ask for help because I'm in over my head or spend three days hunting down all my various clothing mods again. If someone could decrypt my last exception file and tell me what precisely is going wrong and what mod I need to nuke, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

lastException_63699844480.txt 655.16 kB · 0 downloads

[EDIT: I installed Better Exceptions, turns out it was a WhickedWhims Pets script that I don't recall installing. 'course, there's a lot of things in my game I don't remember adding. Don't drink and Sims, kids.]

Your game (if it's a legit copy) is way out of date too ;)

Archived