[request] Friendly npc bring PC to a TRAP

Hey guys, I have a sugestion of mod
It will be amazing, if a civilian came and ask for help, telling you to go to a any near dungeon to take any stuff for him.

When the player enter in the dungeon, be attacked for a gang of bandits, and after abused and robbed, the gang just left the player go away.

It will be a plus if the gang were composed by 10 bandits  

34 minutes ago, Lucas Yang said:

Hey guys, I have a sugestion of mod
It will be amazing, if a civilian came and ask for help, telling you to go to a any near dungeon to take any stuff for him.

When the player enter in the dungeon, be attacked for a gang of bandits, and after abused and robbed, the gang just left the player go away.

It will be a plus if the gang were composed by 10 bandits  

That is one of the quests in the Radiant Prostitution mod, available after you do some other simpler work.  There are a couple of variants on it, one being in a house with your supposed client, another guy and gal, and the two guys proceed to use the females (the npc and the expected female PC) several times.  Another is a surprise robbery like you describe but without the dungeon and you find 4 clients instead of 1 as expected. Another involves a horse and the client but that's less on the rapey end and more on the voluntary for a bonus (and optionally disabled entirely).

52 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Essa é uma das missões do mod Radiant Prostitution, disponível depois de você fazer algum outro trabalho mais simples. Existem algumas variantes, uma em uma casa com seu suposto cliente, outro cara e garota, e os dois caras usam as fêmeas (o npc e o esperado PC feminino) várias vezes. Outra é um roubo surpresa como você descreve mas sem a masmorra e você encontra 4 clientes em vez de 1 como esperado. Outra envolve um cavalo e o cliente, mas isso é menos no fim da rapidez e mais no voluntário para um bônus (e opcionalmente totalmente desativado).

I really gratefull to know it already exist, tk so much!

But, my pc is not a prostitute, she's a little teasure hunter, she doesnt even fight. I'm thinking that request more like a trap for a inocent player...

And I think a mission is just one time, it will be amazing if that events to ocurr in most moments, like the courier appear

1 hour ago, Lucas Yang said:

But, my pc is not a prostitute

yeah wasn't sure you could make use of that, but wanted to mention someone was thinking in the same way.

There is the vanilla game wilderness encounter of the thief demanding money and the Immersive Encounters mod (I think) adds a similar one with 2 NPC wizards.

The SL Kidnapped mod (while quite buggy) does have a kidnap and rape instead of the lure by a friend idea you wanted.

Archived