Merging bodyslide files with a different preset?

42 minutes ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

Hello there, as title says I would really like to know if there is a way to do that. There's a mod that adds some muscle definition with bs but the body that comes out doesn't resemble at all my body even if I set the sliders at 0. Would really appreciate some help, thanks in advance

Whats the mod so I can check it out. Might be easier to help you knowing that.

2 minutes ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

it's 2 pac on nexus.  it adds some bs files to give you some muscle definition, but like I said the output of any body created with that is always different from my own body

I tried finding it typing in 2 pac, nothing. Do you have the link by chance, or can you find it and give it to me.

1 hour ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

yea, don't worry take your time, i will take a break in a moment anyways

Yeah so I got it figured out no problem (at least I think I do- lol) depending on exactly what it is you are trying to do. What preset are you trying to use and give me a bit more clearer picture of everything you are trying to accomplish for the finished results.

5 hours ago, walkin said:

Yeah so I got it figured out no problem (at least I think I do- lol) depending on exactly what it is you are trying to do. What preset are you trying to use and give me a bit more clearer picture of everything you are trying to accomplish for the finished results.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37153

I'm using this preset, (large outfit body) . I choose that preset and then select CBBE 2pac and then building the mesh results in the 2 body being different even if I don't change anything, like you can see from the pic here.

image.png

image.png

The dark grey part is the orginal preset, while the white part is the body I get after using 2pac cbbe. Basically it's bigger in the front part but smaller on the back

7 hours ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37153

I'm using this preset, (large outfit body) . I choose that preset and then select CBBE 2pac and then building the mesh results in the 2 body being different even if I don't change anything, like you can see from the pic here.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

image.png

The dark grey part is the orginal preset, while the white part is the body I get after using 2pac cbbe. Basically it's bigger in the front part but smaller on the back

Theyre basically almost the same body shapes to begin with, minus the big tits. Why not just choose one or the other. I'm not really seeing what you would want to be combining from each one. Lol

This second link you left is based off the CBBE Curvy body. There is 5 presets but the only difference between any of them is the boob size, so youre not going to notice that much of a difference anywhere else if any.

That's where I'm confused now. Besides the one having the option for Double Melons (DM) they both have defined abs but their body is basically the same shape so I'm not sure what youre trying to combine. You can manually add more muscle definition or more ab definition but beyond that I'm just not seeing any real difference between the 2 unless I'm missing something or don't understand what youre trying to achieve with the 2 bodies combined.

Anyways that all being said, when I originally seen the post I was thinking you were just trying to get this done in Bodyslide, I never realized you were trying to do this in Outfit Studio. While I have played around a little bit with Outfit Studio, its not something I know a lot about myself. The author of the 2pac file has a read me in the mod that explains how to do this. I never tried it but I read it and it doesn't look all that complex, I'd just try to follow that and see if you can get what youre looking for. He also stated on the main page if youre having trouble you can PM him and he will help more. Also I'm sure theres tutorials you can find if you search. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

On 7/23/2019 at 4:59 AM, walkin said:

Theyre basically almost the same body shapes to begin with, minus the big tits. Why not just choose one or the other. I'm not really seeing what you would want to be combining from each one. Lol

This second link you left is based off the CBBE Curvy body. There is 5 presets but the only difference between any of them is the boob size, so youre not going to notice that much of a difference anywhere else if any.

That's where I'm confused now. Besides the one having the option for Double Melons (DM) they both have defined abs but their body is basically the same shape so I'm not sure what youre trying to combine. You can manually add more muscle definition or more ab definition but beyond that I'm just not seeing any real difference between the 2 unless I'm missing something or don't understand what youre trying to achieve with the 2 bodies combined.

Anyways that all being said, when I originally seen the post I was thinking you were just trying to get this done in Bodyslide, I never realized you were trying to do this in Outfit Studio. While I have played around a little bit with Outfit Studio, its not something I know a lot about myself. The author of the 2pac file has a read me in the mod that explains how to do this. I never tried it but I read it and it doesn't look all that complex, I'd just try to follow that and see if you can get what youre looking for. He also stated on the main page if youre having trouble you can PM him and he will help more. Also I'm sure theres tutorials you can find if you search. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

i m sorry if i was unclear, but the 2 bodies don t have to be similar or almost the same, but identical or all the clothes will clip. 

I already told what i m trying to accomplish, I m trying to give some muscle definition, mostly abs, but since the output body isn t the same I can t do that. That s why i need a solution.

Also i m no trying to do anything in outfit studio and i m not sure why you insist in saying i want to combine the 2 body. I just showed you pic in Outfit studio since that way it was easy to show the differences.

Hope it s clearer this time

you should look at the sliders, and see if both bodies have all the same sliders, if they do then simply change the belly area sliders to match the rippled body, or change the boobs on the rippled body to match the sliders on the other body.  this will allow to see that the body is looking like as you move the sliders, than you can save the final version, as a new preset.  you can do this right in the opening screen for bodyslide.

IF there are more sliders in one of the bodies, that is the one you want to adjust.

You can not combine them as far as I know with outfit studio.

Archived