sims are not having sex ( checked all basics)

Hi everyone, 

(Great work as always turbodriver, salute)

After a long break i resumed sims 4 play . updated everything. game is running smoothly

i have 400 something mods . including WW , Nisas , Basementals,  Meaningful stories, slice of life (thot id mention these core ones )

im having 2 female sims in a house who have full green and full pink. sim1 and sim2  . they were having sex without much problem. they are engaged

Sim1 is  registered as a rose (nisas), she has polyamorous trait. (sim 2 doesnt)

as i built more relationships among both . i made more sexual partners. 

then i befriended 1 guy . from my sims separately. sim1 and sim2 had sex with him separately. now full pink with him both

when i try to threesome them. the female sims always refuse each other ( tried both ways) . 

when i turn on the cheat. it works fine .

btw the jealously thing probably has been triggered. im not taking care about this (should i?).   im using emotional stories so i didnt realise whether its  jealousybuff was there or not. 

Sim1 cant get jealous in any case due to trait.

as i kept trying all combos for threesome. i realised that the two female sims are now refusing to have sex even them 2 alone.  they still have full green and pink. 

i de registered sim1 as rose just to check. and i called 2 guys home . full pink . had a threesome. the other female sim still refused to join for 4some. 

its a bit of a headache even typing this. im sorry and thankful to readers .

bottomline is what is the criteria for threesome?? 

is there a hidden metric for this? have i screwed up my female sims' sexual relationship despite being full pink . is it permannently damage? or can be recovered?

if there is another hidden sexual relationship meter which i have to maintain. then its actually cool. and ill play accordingly . and probably not make 2 sims have sex when a 3rd common sim is around .

but just want to confirm.

thanks

(btw i dont want to turn on the cheat, i want to play it normally/naturally. i just want to understand why they are not having sex) .

On 7/19/2019 at 9:47 PM, Oceans12 said:

i just want to understand why they are not having sex

WW has a relationship setting to stay faithful to partners you could disable.

Also the polymorphous trait could be added to all the sims involved.

I've never had a 3 way start autonomously, have to start with 2 and ask 3rd to join.

Archived