Animation Question: Frames/Time

dapood

I get this error on so many animations:

"XML Error: Value node (frames/time can't be greater than the animation node (name of animation) frames/time {Note: When loop is true the total frames/time is doubled.}"

I'm trying to understand what frames/time means and which settings affect this.  I tried doubling  animation times in AAF ini but this had no effect.   In the latest AAF kink theme it says "<value path="action" ......    target="0" loop="true" from="0.2" to="1.0" frames="9.0"/>"

So does everybody get this long list of timing errors or is it just me due to some timing setting I changed when I was getting AAF all working?

beg64xxcv.jpg

The value node would be 18 frames. So, if the animation node lists a lower number of frames, it would trigger this error. If it is appearing under other circumstances, it could be a bug that needs to be fixed.

If your tests suggest it's a bug, the best thing to do is to re-create the issue with the AAF_QA files available on the AAF discord server and submit the files there. Then I can troubleshoot and fix.

Archived