Metroid Prime 2 Armor Mod - BodySlide Hand Issue

So nearly a decade ago there was a mod created for NV that added two ported armors from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and although it's a pretty non-existent mod now I decided I'd bring at least one of the armors to Fallout 4 (followed by a new one which I'd like to make directly from the game port). So far it's made decent progress; all other models have imported well so far and I've (kinda?) got it into the game successfully; current preview here.

The big issue is, the hands. The model has hands with the fingers being straight, which seems to have been an issue since the earlier days of armor and clothing ports. Has anyone made a converter for it (KGTool doesn't do it), or knows of a way to bring this in successfully without creating it from scratch? Solving this, the armor is pretty much good to go, alongside any others I'd like to bring in.

Archived