AAF Questions

I have just two quick questions for everyone with AAF if anyone knows the answer.

1. Before I updated a couple of things, when AAF hud menu was up, it would actually show the penetration on the body images in the AAF Hud. That isn't happening anymore. I don't know where that was coming from, any ideas? 

2. Sometimes during an animation, the AAF Hud won't show up and all of my HUD disappears. I tried even disabling iHUD to see if that would leave it on, it still seems to be sporadic. Is this a setting somewhere I'm missing? I don't want my AAF Hud to disappear during animation.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Deh Plaguetard

Look in the AAF ini file {data\aaf} There's a thing called default action step. This determines the speed at which those animations update.  But sometimes when the engine is under a load they still update slowly even at actionstep=1.

1. I believe that Halstrom's tags/stats mod is the only one that defines the XML as needed to see those meters. So, that was probably what enabled it before.

2. There are a few states the game can be in where it clears out the HUD. Since UI mods rely on sort of hijacking the existing UI, there isn't a lot that can be done when Bethesda turns it off.

[ On a related note, it would be interesting if someone would make some replacement animations for those placeholder meters. Anyone who can make an animated gif can do it, really...]

Archived