Bodyslide & body base help, in regards to Atomic Beauty and CBBE

I was wondering how I could make it so the player character used the Atomic Beauty body base whilst the NPCs used CBBE, if that was even possible. I'm not exactly sure how to do it, so if anyone could help me figure it out, that would be much appreciated. Additionally, I was wondering if I could use bodyslide to use one body base to make separate bodies for the player and NPCs, but could not figure that out either. If someone can tell me which plan is easier and how, once again, much appreciated.

13 hours ago, KellofSnow said:

I was wondering how I could make it so the player character used the Atomic Beauty body base whilst the NPCs used CBBE, if that was even possible. I'm not exactly sure how to do it, so if anyone could help me figure it out, that would be much appreciated. Additionally, I was wondering if I could use bodyslide to use one body base to make separate bodies for the player and NPCs, but could not figure that out either. If someone can tell me which plan is easier and how, once again, much appreciated.

I can think of two methods(both require looksmenu)

1.Easy  using bodygen in looksmenu to mimic the look of atomic beauty for your character. (or advance option ingame) and clothes will work with this version

(you have to select build morph's in Bodyslide for everything)

2.Hard this requires more than a few changes to work and clothes won't work with this version

a. using FO4Edit (or creation kit) make a new copy of the naked body armor (with armor addon) and change the default nif to a new one (copy the ID numbers for next step)

b. using a text editer make a JSON file in \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Skin\Skin\"Whateveryounamedtheoneabove.esp" skin.json

use the following format

{
        "id": "AA_Tattoo01",                    // Unique name of the entry
        "name": "$Tattoo Set 01",                // Translation name that appears in the menu
        "skin": "Clothes_Assorted.esp|86A",             // (optional string) ARMO Armor entry for skin swap supports male and/or female
        "gender": 2,                        // (optional number) Determines whether this entry shows in LooksMenu, Both Genders=2, Female=1, Male=0
        "sort": 0                            // (optional number) Explicit sort, same sort value is resolved alphabetically to "name"
}

c. ingame go into Lookmenu->Skin and select your new skin

that should work

40 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I can think of two methods(both require looksmenu)

1.Easy  using bodygen in looksmenu to mimic the look of atomic beauty for your character. (or advance option ingame) and clothes will work with this version

(you have to select build morph's in Bodyslide for everything)

2.Hard this requires more than a few changes to work and clothes won't work with this version

a. using FO4Edit (or creation kit) make a new copy of the naked body armor (with armor addon) and change the default nif to a new one (copy the ID numbers for next step)

b. using a text editer make a JSON file in \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Skin\Skin\"Whateveryounamedtheoneabove.esp" skin.json

use the following format

{
        "id": "AA_Tattoo01",                    // Unique name of the entry
        "name": "$Tattoo Set 01",                // Translation name that appears in the menu
        "skin": "Clothes_Assorted.esp|86A",             // (optional string) ARMO Armor entry for skin swap supports male and/or female
        "gender": 2,                        // (optional number) Determines whether this entry shows in LooksMenu, Both Genders=2, Female=1, Male=0
        "sort": 0                            // (optional number) Explicit sort, same sort value is resolved alphabetically to "name"
}

c. ingame go into Lookmenu->Skin and select your new skin

that should work

Thanks, I did not know you could do that with looksmenu

Archived