Need help with outfit studio, haven't found any useful answers

So I am trying to edit clothing meshes to match the bodyslide preset I use. And because its not in the dropdown list of default options, I need to do the "reference from file" option. When I click on the xml file in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets and then hit load, it says I get a reference error. What am I doing wrong here? Every video I've looked at has just used things from the template drop down, but that's not an option for me

On 7/1/2019 at 9:26 PM, Katie1234 said:

So I am trying to edit clothing meshes to match the bodyslide preset I use. And because its not in the dropdown list of default options, I need to do the "reference from file" option. When I click on the xml file in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets and then hit load, it says I get a reference error. What am I doing wrong here? Every video I've looked at has just used things from the template drop down, but that's not an option for me

I don't know much about the subject but can't you 'build' your body preset in bodyslide and make it into a nif file? That way you won't need to load the xml or so I think. You'll just have to import your body nif.

Archived