Fusion Girl Body and AAF doesn't work

Hi there ! Even when I follow each step of all the complete guide for AAF and Fusion Girl Body, AFF doesn't work at all and the default body is still active. I use the latest version of each mods and mod organizer as well. My actual setup for playing modded is like this. The enable file selection line is added and the line in custom ini too. Someone can help pls ?

You are still running Caliente which is your CBBE body. The last body built, morphed and saved in Bodyslide will be your default body. You need to build your Fusion Girl in Bodyslide and disable Caliente..Your Josie body model will still have to configured in Bodyslide and morphed/saved to be active..as a Fusion Girl option.

6 minutes ago, Darkmex said:

It doesn't work at all. I think my game doesn't recognize any of the mods in the list. Is there something I can do to force the program to recognize my mods ?

I don't know how Mod Organizer works and where it puts its files, but it sounds like maybe the new files are being generated somewhere else than where the game is looking for them. Try building the body you want and try to pay attention to where its placing the files for the new body you just built and if theyre not going to the right destination, then you can go grab them and manually move them to the folder that they need to be in for the game to recognize them. 

You mentioned that whenever you build a body it apparently just continues to use the vanilla body, so look through your files and find the vanilla body and then build your new body and go back to where you found your vanilla body and see if the new one is there or if the new one overwrote the vanilla one like youre trying to do. At least this way you can check if its being saved to the correct folder for the game to recognize it.

I got Fusion girl up and working. Created it in Bodyslide and also found the CBBE clothing will work with it. I was using Bustygirl, a EVB product, uninstalled that. In body slide, you need to make the body, morph the body, build the body, save the body. It sounds like the poster left out a few steps. If you do not save the body, your old body will be left.

Archived