[REQUEST] slavery mod for the sims 4

--DESCLAIMER--

This might offend some people, mainly people of color, so if you fall into those criteria or dislike the topic, please move along

otherwise, continue reading.

i'd really like a mod where you can purchase a slave that acts like a pet whos only desire is to please their master.

also, mind-break system, where an already existing sim in the household can be tortured to slowly turn them into a slave.

something much like nisa's wicked perversions (this beautiful mod down here) but entirely about slavery.

ps. if anyone decides to make a mod like this (extremely unlikely) consider adding special furniture where i can bind slaves and not worry about them enjoying any kind of freedom

On 7/3/2019 at 6:58 PM, littlestclover said:

I'd love love love to have more BDSM related mods. I think it is seriously one of the things lacking with the adult aspect of things.

There is a good reason for that. Considering we are talking custom interactions, skills, clothing that actually has gameplay effects, restricts certain actions, has custom animations etc etc ... dont hold your breath. Not to mention its annoying enough to make clothes and debug them ingame (weights, specular intensity etc)... debugging something that complicated would probably make you want to kill yourself, considering the very basic tools modders have available.

Hell, I cant even make a decent looking ball gag, since I cannot tell the game to have mouth open when you put it on.

6 hours ago, robyou87 said:

Could you ever remake into Simlish versions of outfits and piercings ?

If you meant my stuff, remaking old things probably wont happen, but I will keep it in mind for future content. I´ve found a font online that proclaims to be simlish, so Ill see next time its relevant.

On 7/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, Kritical said:

There is a good reason for that. Considering we are talking custom interactions, skills, clothing that actually has gameplay effects, restricts certain actions, has custom animations etc etc ... dont hold your breath. Not to mention its annoying enough to make clothes and debug them ingame (weights, specular intensity etc)... debugging something that complicated would probably make you want to kill yourself, considering the very basic tools modders have available.

Hell, I cant even make a decent looking ball gag, since I cannot tell the game to have mouth open when you put it on.

Oh no I understand lol and know this. Which is why I won't complain or beg or nag any creators because I get how much a pain in the arse it is to create anything and how much worse it is if the mod/cc is out of the norm and different from anything inside the game. Heck I even get excited when I find new adult like traits or aspirations now because with pets and seasons (I think) that made modding traits and aspirations much harder. Just saying I'd love to have more BDSM stuff, but I'm not holding out a lot of hope for it to be able to be done anytime soon if ever because of how hard creating is...which is why I don't create lol I'd end up tossing my computer out the dang window.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 11:58 AM, littlestclover said:

I'd love love love to have more BDSM related mods. I think it is seriously one of the things lacking with the adult aspect of things.

I agree..Sims 4 is a place to have these things and experience them without getting too much into trouble with the RL world.  BDSM is something that Sims seems to be lacking (though I may be wrong about that) along with other things that could have a place (rape, sex cults, etc) Sorry..I'm a Sociology student at college..I may try to do a paper on Sims and RL Society someday.. :)

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2019 at 2:03 PM, Mynote said:

--DESCLAIMER--

This might offend some people, mainly people of color, so if you fall into those criteria or dislike the topic, please move along

otherwise, continue reading.

i'd really like a mod where you can purchase a slave that acts like a pet whos only desire is to please their master.

also, mind-break system, where an already existing sim in the household can be tortured to slowly turn them into a slave.

something much like nisa's wicked perversions (this beautiful mod down here) but entirely about slavery.

ps. if anyone decides to make a mod like this (extremely unlikely) consider adding special furniture where i can bind slaves and not worry about them enjoying any kind of freedom

Lmao there are so many mods out there I can't believe this doesn't already exist. Yeah sure, they'll make mods for alien babies and incest and serial killers, but they haven't made a mod for sex slavery, or even prostitution? 

• 1 year later...
On 9/4/2019 at 7:14 AM, dementorspatronus said:

Lmao there are so many mods out there I can't believe this doesn't already exist. Yeah sure, they'll make mods for alien babies and incest and serial killers, but they haven't made a mod for sex slavery, or even prostitution? 

sex slavery isn't a mod yet, but there are several for prostitution

• 7 months later...

"This might offend some people, mainly people of color," - white people have been enslaved as well you know - ask the Jews. 

The Vikings raided old Britain for slaves to such an extent that everyone moved inland. 

The Moors were particularly fond of trading white people.

White people just got over it (well, maybe not all of them).

As Yuki mentioned there is SimSnatcher - a bit limited but it's still under active development, at the moment all you can do is yell at your slaves.

They also have a tendency to not use the facilities or sleep, so they are constantly peeing themselves or passing out on the floor unless you micro manage them, add a clunky interface and it becomes tedious quickly with more than a few slaves.

The latest version seems to have improved on that, you can now assign beds to them etc. but a fair amount of micro managing still seems required. 

I had one slave who just stood staring at the wall, but then it was an enslaved resurrected ghost who wandered into the house (silly ghost) so that might have confused things somewhat.

I have to admit I get extremely frustrated with Sims 4 - if you play longer than a day or two the game starts lagging - my PC is idling, but the whole game starts lagging, commands take longer and longer to be acted on and sometimes the entire command queue will reset.  The last game I played I intentionally did not add anyone but two slaves to the household, and it made no difference.  After a while you HAVE to pause the game for the AI engine to catch up, otherwise you waste in game time with your sim standing around doing nothing or endlessly looping through the same animation with no skill gain etc.  I have done all the suggestions, minimal mods and custom content, keep inventory uncluttered etc. etc. and it doesn't seem to make a difference.  The only thing I haven't tried is living like a hermit, not meeting many people and seeing if that helps.  But then what's the point?

Going back to RimWorld for a while, at least when that lags it because I have 40 people in my colony, AND I get to shoot people (although that's a waste, I prefer sacrificing them to Cthulhu) but it's a different type of game I suppose.  I just wish they would fix the lag issue, it gets REALLY frustrating.

56 minutes ago, LordMemnoch said:

"This might offend some people, mainly people of color," - white people have been enslaved as well you know - ask the Jews. 

The Vikings raided old Britain for slaves to such an extent that everyone moved inland. 

The Moors were particularly fond of trading white people.

White people just got over it (well, maybe not all of them).

As Yuki mentioned there is SimSnatcher - a bit limited but it's still under active development, at the moment all you can do is yell at your slaves.

They also have a tendency to not use the facilities or sleep, so they are constantly peeing themselves or passing out on the floor unless you micro manage them, add a clunky interface and it becomes tedious quickly with more than a few slaves.

The latest version seems to have improved on that, you can now assign beds to them etc. but a fair amount of micro managing still seems required. 

I had one slave who just stood staring at the wall, but then it was an enslaved resurrected ghost who wandered into the house (silly ghost) so that might have confused things somewhat.

I have to admit I get extremely frustrated with Sims 4 - if you play longer than a day or two the game starts lagging - my PC is idling, but the whole game starts lagging, commands take longer and longer to be acted on and sometimes the entire command queue will reset.  The last game I played I intentionally did not add anyone but two slaves to the household, and it made no difference.  After a while you HAVE to pause the game for the AI engine to catch up, otherwise you waste in game time with your sim standing around doing nothing or endlessly looping through the same animation with no skill gain etc.  I have done all the suggestions, minimal mods and custom content, keep inventory uncluttered etc. etc. and it doesn't seem to make a difference.  The only thing I haven't tried is living like a hermit, not meeting many people and seeing if that helps.  But then what's the point?

Going back to RimWorld for a while, at least when that lags it because I have 40 people in my colony, AND I get to shoot people (although that's a waste, I prefer sacrificing them to Cthulhu) but it's a different type of game I suppose.  I just wish they would fix the lag issue, it gets REALLY frustrating.

If you have MC Command Center, that's one of the reasons for the lag. MC Command Center takes a toll on the game's performance.

On 9/19/2021 at 2:22 PM, TovahT said:

Would you want to purchase a specific sim e.g. an NPC like Bella Goth or just an option like "Purchase Slave" and random NPC appears?

For now, there aren't NPC slavers yet on SimSnatcher, but the basic functionality like training, allowances and bindings are there. Nutty started to add the option to sell slaves, and things buyers will take into account when buying a slave.

I can't give an estimate time since he has LOTS of mods he takes care of, like Devious Desires, Custom Gender Settings, Sims 4 Control Menu and others.

His mods:

Sims 4 Community Library(all his mods depend on this. Whenever there is a update, only this file has to be updated)
SimSnatcher, Devious Desires, Custom Slider Framework, Custom Gender Settings, Mod Settings Menu(configurator for all of his mods), Outfit Customization, etc.

Edited by yukitokuroya
  • 1 month later...