[mod] Lood Diplomacy: A Stellaris Message Mod! WIP Version (Orion)

Lood Diplomacy: A Stellaris Message Mod! WIP Version (Orion)

Introducing an idea that apparently no one has posted on their own aside from extra lines for other modded species...

Lood Diplomacy! A quest to make every interaction with anything in the galaxy that has a hole lewd and sexy!

Or just lewd, some of this stuff is downright cringe....

Misc update: If you like tuning your empire messages to match an all-female sexualized player species, this mod works just as well! For obvious reasons, it is not compatible with my mod here.

Version 0.1:

Hey guys! My first mod ever on Loverslab, and already I feel that sweet, sweaty accomplishment of shame and disgrace.

This version has only changed the normal greetings within the localization file. From hostile, to neutral, to friendly. And one war greeting.

This is, heavily, a work in progress deal, and I plan on releasing in increments, hopefully 2 updates per week. Hopefully.

Version 0.2:

Welp, that was a lie. Here's the second update. War greetings and some fallen empires are now done. Lost the original file that had all general greetings done, so I have to re-do a bunch of work.

Future plans:

Once the localization file has been completely pervertified and sluttied up, I'll go into some event files and change up first contact and non-empire diplomatic greetings.

After that, I want to look into making some patches for other mods on this site and making some lood diplomatic messages for civics and traits that other mods have (Imagine an empire's first contact with a species that has fallen into the Snu Fever from SSX).

INSTALLATION:

Download and unzip the .mod file and the corresponding folder to your Stellaris mod folder located in your documents/Paradoxsomethingsomething/Stellaris/mod directory.

DO NOT DELETE THE OTHER NON-SEXUALIZED LINES IN THE LOCALIZATION FILE.

This will delete all diplomatic messages whenever they are triggered and shown by the other empire, showing just a random code for whatever they were supposed to say. For the diplomatic file, It will be entirely rewritten, but I'll need to figure out how to rewrite the first contact empires without having other random events in the same file (will probably have to finagle some of the common files and learn how to fix that).

Thanks for stopping by my mod, and remember! The galaxy might be a dark and dangerous place, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy some xeno action now and then!

Xenophobes may want to stay away from this mod.

I love the idea, but dont you think the examples are a little on the nose? it'd be awesome if next to the insult button there was a compliment button and thats how you woould kick things off with sexing a new species. food for thought, great idea though

17 hours ago, Idanis said:

I love the idea, but dont you think the examples are a little on the nose? it'd be awesome if next to the insult button there was a compliment button and thats how you woould kick things off with sexing a new species. food for thought, great idea though

Interestingly there's compliment features with species that you can use the same for insults, but I think Paradox left that long ago. I'll put it in for ideas to add an extra diplomacy option, maybe to raise opinion slightly depending on how many pops of theirs you have in your empire, or how long you've known that empire. Sort of based like how a random compliment out of nowhere might weird you out but someone you know saying you look good tonight might raise some spirits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2019 at 6:42 AM, hmanamegorog said:

this mod still getting some love? its been a minute since an update

Have been tossed around by life for a while. Literally, if you count the drunk fight I had last week.

There's been a few new things, but not enough for me to warrant a new file update juuuuust yet. Rest assured though, haven't lost the fire yet!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the mod! As a contextual lover, I really liked the text, can we somehow open the files ourselves or do localization? Still, one file does not allow me to use my main language and this is a bit inconvenient. Plus, I would write my own dialogs ... in a word, I can’t fine-tune the mod for myself, if possible, I don’t understand stellaris modding, and honestly until that moment I was not interested at all. And the eternal painful question! When is the new version?

5 hours ago, Jasulan said:

Thanks for the mod! As a contextual lover, I really liked the text, can we somehow open the files ourselves or do localization? Still, one file does not allow me to use my main language and this is a bit inconvenient. Plus, I would write my own dialogs ... in a word, I can’t fine-tune the mod for myself, if possible, I don’t understand stellaris modding, and honestly until that moment I was not interested at all. And the eternal painful question! When is the new version?

I'm not using this mod but for Stellaris mods it's usually the same process for all mods concerning locations. Open the "location" folder of the mod (you should see an "english" folder), create a new folder with the name of your language (for me I would create a folder called "french") then copy the file from the "english" folder to your new folder and rename this file by only changing "english" to your language (for example I would rename "dip_messages_l_english.yml" to "dip_messages_l_french.yml"". Lastly open the file you just renamed (I do it with notepad++) and change the first ligne "l_english:" with the name your language ( for me it would be "l_french:" and save. Now you should see without problems all texts from the mod in english in game. If you want them to be in your language you have to translate them in the new folder you created for your language. I hope I was clear enough.

17 часов назад Бернриппер сказал:

Stellaris - это обычно одинаковый процесс для всех модов, доступных локаций. Папка "локация" мода (вы должны увидеть папку "на английском"), создать папку с именем "французский"), затем скопировать файл из "английской" папка в вашей новой папке и переименуйте этот файл, изменив только "английский" на вашем языке (например, я бы переименовал "dip_messages_l_english.yml" в "dip_messages_l_french.yml" ". Наконец, откройте файл, который вы только что переименовали (я делаю это) с помощью блокнота + +) и изменил первую версию "l_english:" на имя вашего языка (для меня это будет "l_french:" и сохраните.Если вы хотите, чтобы они были на вашем языке, вы должны перевести их в новую папку, созданную для вашего языка. Надеюсь, я был достаточно ясен.

Я ожидал что-то вроде этого, логика действий проста, но меня интересуют внутренности, потому что мод меняет несколько основных диалогов из игры, и я не знаю, как это будет работать, плюс, опять же, Я хочу, чтобы открыть заполнение и добавить диалоги.

Edit:Notepad open all of i need. 
I did not immediately think just drag the file into it, for some reason. Yes, I'm a little fool.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said:

Would love to see this updated ;D

I've got it on the list now of priorities. Work is now cancelled for 2 weeks so it's just school work I gotta worry about for the time being. Main thing is getting the file updated again because federations update added a few new lines that get messed up if you use this mod now.

11 hours ago, Moncoyoule42 said:

I've got it on the list now of priorities. Work is now cancelled for 2 weeks so it's just school work I gotta worry about for the time being. Main thing is getting the file updated again because federations update added a few new lines that get messed up if you use this mod now.

No stress. I just wanted to express my wish to see an update at all. Take your time and stay healthy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to write some new lines for this mod so that as many interactions as possible are lewd.  Are you okay with me doing that and uploading it here so you can use it as an update to the mod is you want? The additions I am making are assuming that the player is submissive.

5 hours ago, 24han said:

I'm trying to write some new lines for this mod so that as many interactions as possible are lewd.  Are you okay with me doing that and uploading it here so you can use it as an update to the mod is you want? The additions I am making are assuming that the player is submissive.

Sure, go ahead. I'm busy at the moment with personal things so any help is appreciated.

On 16.04.2020 at 02:44, 24han said:

Я пытаюсь написать несколько новых строк для этого мода, чтобы как можно больше действий было непристойным. Вы согласны со мной, делая это и загружая его здесь, чтобы вы могли использовать его в качестве обновления для мода? Добавления, которые я делаю, предполагают, что игрок покорен.

Await its man! I really love this mod and awaits any updates!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, TheLuckyNickel said:

So no more updates I'm assuming? I don't like the other one cuz I usually play a dominant empire... I guess I may make my own... Possibly...

My interest in Stellaris is on and off, but I've got time this week (goddamn finally...) to work on some updating to the newest patch. Stay tuned.