BKRW's Breastaurant Career Mod

View File

AS OF SUMMER 2020: This Mod no longer works, like most modded careers. I hope to have a fix up for it sometime this Summer of 2021.

- BKRW, May 13, 2021

This is my first attempt at a big Sims mod.

Apply for a job at your local TIT-illating Bar & Grill! This custom Breastaurant career contains two fully-fleshed out branches after level one, each branch with 9 additional levels, totaling to 10 each! This took me a long time, but I had quite a lot of fun writing the descriptions for each level of the career. This was made with Zerbu's Mod Instructor, and so I was unable to make Daily Tasks, Ideal Emotions, and Work Uniforms unfortunately with this initial version. Nevertheless, I put a great deal of work into the detail of this mod and it should be fully playable.

Career Levels

1: Trainee

Titty Girl Branch

2: Titty Girl in Training

3: Junior Titty Girl

4: Titty Girl

5: Senior Titty Girl

6: Bar Bunny

7: Head Titty Girl

8: Managing Titty Girl

9: Calendar Titty Girl

10: Star Titty Girl

Auxiliary Staff Branch

2: Dishwasher

3: Location Maintenance

4: Delivery Driver

5: Line Cook

6: Bouncer

7: Breastaurant Manager

8: Breastaurant Franchisee

9: Breastaurant Chain Manager

10: Breastaurant Chain CEO

Things I Hope to Add

-Add Ideal Emotions (Currently supposed to be in Zerbu's Mod Constructor, but broken)

-Add Daily Tasks (Not in Zerbu's Mod Constructor)

-Add Work Uniforms (Not in Zerbu's Mod Constructor)

How to Install

Place the included .package and .ts4script files in your mods folder

To install the bonus sims included in the file, you will likely need Sims 4 Tray Importer

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/10/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sims 4

Daily task and promote tasks should be more a combination of culinary and exhibition:
"Flash tits to 3 clients"
"Flash tits to 3 random people out of work" 

"Allow 3 random people massage You" (with mod that takes off towel)
"Use Sexy Pose on 5 different people" 
"Be enticing to 3 clients"

Romance + nudity + massage things mixed with cookings ones would be best I think ?

P.S. Since this restaurant actually exists, is it possible to maybe change uniforms though place, not job? 

2 minutes ago, Venderin said:

Daily task and promote tasks should be more a combination of culinary and exhibition:
"Flash tits to 3 clients"
"Flash tits to 3 random people out of work" 

"Allow 3 random people massage You" (with mod that takes off towel)
"Use Sexy Pose on 5 different people" 
"Be enticing to 3 clients"

Romance + nudity + massage things mixed with cookings ones would be best I think ?

P.S. Since this restaurant actually exists, is it possible to maybe change uniforms though place, not job? 

Unfortunatley, the mod constructor I used to make this doesn't make it possible to make promote tasks actions from other mods (ie wicked whims), and doesn't allow me to add daily tasks (which it ideally should, but alas). Nevertheless, I'm fairly happy with what I was able to do in terms of promote tasks for each level of career

2 minutes ago, BKRW said:

Unfortunatley, the mod constructor I used to make this doesn't make it possible to make promote tasks actions from other mods (ie wicked whims), and doesn't allow me to add daily tasks (which it ideally should, but alas). Nevertheless, I'm fairly happy with what I was able to do in terms of promote tasks for each level of career

Hmmm... There is somewhere simmilar tool to make aspirations? In theory, making one with promotions in job, combined with exhibition ones would in effect to the trick. 

I don't really understand these career mechanics. is it like a job that has promotions or something? i thought you are able to follow your sim to these work they do and make them do stuff, but I've never able to do it. I heard you could be a vet and follow your sim to the vet work and I've seen someone play sims 4 making their sim put make-up, then go into an alien bodysuit which was clearly from the get famous pack, but i don't know which button that is.

8 hours ago, mcnv said:

I don't really understand these career mechanics. is it like a job that has promotions or something? i thought you are able to follow your sim to these work they do and make them do stuff, but I've never able to do it. I heard you could be a vet and follow your sim to the vet work and I've seen someone play sims 4 making their sim put make-up, then go into an alien bodysuit which was clearly from the get famous pack, but i don't know which button that is.

This is not a get to work career if that's what your asking

My Sim went to work for 4 in game days and when I made her leave early, she only earned $8 from the experience (I think it was meant to be more, I don't remember). I have uninstalled it for now as my game was also very slow, it's faster now. I can't think of any mods or cc that should interfere with your mod as I only have a few basic mods (MCCC, WW, etc) & only a few cas items.

18 hours ago, scarletharlot said:

My Sim went to work for 4 in game days and when I made her leave early, she only earned $8 from the experience (I think it was meant to be more, I don't remember). I have uninstalled it for now as my game was also very slow, it's faster now. I can't think of any mods or cc that should interfere with your mod as I only have a few basic mods (MCCC, WW, etc) & only a few cas items.

I can assure you even at the beginning of careers sims should ear over 18$. I wouldn't know about why it would slow your computer; it works fine for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

How did you manage to do this in Mod Constructor? The only way I can locate Careers is in Developer mode with both sub-options ticked, but every time I make a Career slot it simply says "This career does not exist! Developer mode does not exist! Build does not exist!" and then there is nothing at all I can do with it. Same with Track, Level and Aspiration. Only regular Aspirations and Traits can be made with MC.

In the very first version there was a Career option but no matter what I did there nothing at all would ever show in my game. I tried for days...

Also...

On 8/31/2019 at 11:35 AM, Erica Smith said:

'm not sure if you're aware of it, but there is a career creating site in beta by Neia that has the ability to add moods and tasks. I'm not sure about outfits. http://www.simneia.fr/

That tool was online-only for some reason. As a fully expected result, the servers filled and no one can use it anymore. Neia had a kid and now the project is abandoned. This wouldn't have happened if he made the tool downloadable and usable from a computer.

Also that tool did not allow for improved performance due to emotions, PTO, or any other sub-feature, even though there was an option to fill out all that info. They simply didn't do anything.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, Shiori栞 said:

How did you manage to do this in Mod Constructor? The only way I can locate Careers is in Developer mode with both sub-options ticked, but every time I make a Career slot it simply says "This career does not exist! Developer mode does not exist! Build does not exist!" and then there is nothing at all I can do with it. Same with Track, Level and Aspiration. Only regular Aspirations and Traits can be made with MC.

In the very first version there was a Career option but no matter what I did there nothing at all would ever show in my game. I tried for days...

Also...

That tool was online-only for some reason. As a fully expected result, the servers filled and no one can use it anymore. Neia had a kid and now the project is abandoned. This wouldn't have happened if he made the tool downloadable and usable from a computer.

Also that tool did not allow for improved performance due to emotions, PTO, or any other sub-feature, even though there was an option to fill out all that info. They simply didn't do anything.

I haven't touched Sims 4 mod constructor since last summer. I don't remember enough at the moment to help you. Sorry! Good luck

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, Dynchia said:

Do anyone knows if this is still working?

No. Like other custom careers, it still shows up in the game. The Sim is still told to go to work, but they don't leave for work. Even when you click the go to work button. The adult career pack was updated and AFAIK works fine.

1 hour ago, Chasman said:

No. Like other custom careers, it still shows up in the game. The Sim is still told to go to work, but they don't leave for work. Even when you click the go to work button. The adult career pack was updated and AFAIK works fine.

Rats-a-fraz-a...

I was courious about it. I have it installed but have not gotten around to using it. I have the Exotic Dancer Career install and it was working just fine until this last set of updates. I'm not sure if it was the game update back on the 8th(?) or updates to some of my other mods causing it to break. It made me think about this one.

Adult Career pack?

AFAIK?