So the Vulpine male is out however I do not believe that BeardOfSocrates ((the author)) is interested in creating a male nude especially due to the lack of male nude models in nexus. But that said, I have some good news. I believe it is possible to salvage the clean texture and create its own loin area to match the body. Everytime I strip my male character nude it has a human pelvis minus the cock. If someone could somehow make the pelvis match the fur or even create their own personal texture for the male vulpine, it be much appreciated.

P.S: please stay relevent and do not lash out for being a furry topic or me starting a topic that could very well been created. I refuse to join a conversation that I could very well get griped for necroing.

9 hours ago, tigerfrenzy said:

P.S: please stay relevent and do not lash out for being a furry topic [...]

Lol, what do you think this is, the Nexus?

Spoiler

tumblr_p7uf9wn7T11uyg4r8o2_540.gif

Worst that can happen is that your thread is ignored, either because there's no interest in it or because there's interest but it hasn't been made yet.

Anyway, I think a made a very quick'n'dirty EVB nude texture for male Vulpines at some point. It was bad (like, really bad), but was serviceable and better than the painted-on undies, so I guess it could work until someone makes a better one.

I'll see if I can dig up the files and pack them up if they still work. No promises, though.

42 minutes ago, tigerfrenzy said:

You hit the nail on the head about the furry thing. Shame not many are interested.

Well, Fallout isn't exactly very furry-focused. I mean, Elder Scrolls has Argonians and Khajiits by default, so there's bound to be more interest in anthros than in other games.

Fallout does have the "SCIENCE!" stuff and Big MT and FEV and Deathclaws all that jazz, plus the S'Lanter concept from the OG Fallout, so it isn't extremely out of place in the setting, but it still needs to be "added" as something not organic to the game, so I get the lack of interest. Plus, there's bound to be people that would give FO4 a try if they knew there's beast race mods for it, but they don't.

42 minutes ago, tigerfrenzy said:

Btw love your selachii race mod.

Thanks! Always happy to hear people like it and enjoy it. That's why I posted it in the first place, after all. :classic_laugh:

Anyhow, found my FO4 WIP stuff archive, but turns out I had forgotten I was in the middle of fighting with the new BC7 texture format and its tendency to create horribly blatant neck seams; head and body textures seem to be a pretty good match outside of the game, but no dice. I'll have to look into it again and see if I can find a way to fix those before I can post the files.

I'm kinda busy with RL stuff right now, but I'll see what I can do. I did mention "no promises", after all.

Would be nice to have a S'lanter race but that was unfortunately a concept or cut content. Shame, would be awesome to play a rocket raccoon based intelligent mutated raccoon. An no rush, in fact I would like to help if you like. I'm no where near your skill threshold but I can at least find ways to hide or blend models and mesh in way similiar to sky rim khajiit fur hides their neck seams.

Couldn't figure out the issue, so I just resaved the diffuse as DXT1 and rolled with it. Can't see any significant loss of quality even though I know it's there because of the compression, so I guess it will have to do.

Pics:

Vulpine_Male_EVB_1.jpg

Spoiler

Vulpine_Male_EVB_2.jpg

Vulpine_Male_EVB_3.jpg

Vulpine_Male_EVB_4.jpg

If I ever get around to cleaning and fixing them up, I guess I'll have to think about posting it as a proper mod in the Downloads section and/or contact beardofsocrates about it, but in the meantime here are my WIP files.

Vulpine_Race_EVB_Nude_Male_Textures_WIP_v0.1.7z

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, usernamenotinuse said:

Its probably something blindly obvious, but what exactly am I doing wrong?

Vulpines use a separate male body by default, and that one comes with a built-in underwear mesh (as opposed to the vanilla painted-on undies), so even if you install nude textures, you will get the underwear ingame.

You have to replace the "VulpineMaleBody.nif" file in "Meshes/Vulpine" with the EVB/BT2 nude body nif (named "MaleBody.nif" and found in "Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets" assuming EVB/BT2 is installed already).

On 9/24/2019 at 3:49 AM, Blaze69 said:

Vulpines use a separate male body by default, and that one comes with a built-in underwear mesh (as opposed to the vanilla painted-on undies), so even if you install nude textures, you will get the underwear ingame.

You have to replace the "VulpineMaleBody.nif" file in "Meshes/Vulpine" with the EVB/BT2 nude body nif (named "MaleBody.nif" and found in "Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets" assuming EVB/BT2 is installed already).

Got it. 

I don't know why that didn't click with me the first time, but my modding knowledge never extended past GTA IV, so this is new to me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

soory to interject but 

Its probably something blindly obvious, but what exactly am I doing wrong?

You have to replace the "VulpineMaleBody.nif" file in "Meshes/Vulpine" with the EVB/BT2 nude body nif (named "MaleBody.nif" and found in "Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets" assuming EVB/BT2 is installed already)

.NIF FILE I DONT SEE A FUCKING NIFF FILE HELP I SEE PICS OF TEXTURE SKINS WEAR IS IT I USED 7ZIP WINRAR HELL EVEN VORTEX HELP U BLUE SHARK 

IM ADDING CONTEXT Dirty Paws, Smooth Fins EVRY TIME I DWOWNLOAD UR FILE TO ADD THE DONG I GIT FILES TO GET ME WEAR DALE GOT WITH UNDERWEAR BUT I CANT CONTINU BECUSE THE DWONLOADS MISSING THE NIFF FILE A BODY TALK N EVB ARE INSTALLED AND OPARTIONL SO IS VULPINE BUT NO .NIFF FILE  SOORY I MIGHT HAVE PULLED A DUMBASS I THINK MY ATUSIMS N YES I HAVE IT LET ME SEE HERE AGGG I HATE INTRUSCIONS HOLD ON U BULE SHARK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO PULL THIS ONE OUT OF ME ARSE IF I DONT GETIT REPLY TO THIS