C5Kev's Clubbing In Skyrim Clothes UUNP & CBBE

C5Kev's Clubbing In Skyrim Clothes UUNP & CBBE

View File

Hello Folks!  So....when you wear this, whether it's at the Candlehearth Hall, The Bannered Mare or The Winking Skeever, all eyes WILL be on you! Why? Well, because you're basically naked. But be that as it may, it's a great looking outfit that's sure to get blood moving into certain areas no matter what club you're at. This spectacular dark green leather, suede, sheer fabric and gold outfit has no armor rating, so it can be used by die-hard players that don't like armor and look good while doing so.

For lame-asses such as myself, there will be an upcoming leather-rated armor "Ranger" version over on my Patreon page. Why? It should be obvious - you'll "blend" (into the landscape). Even Spriggans won't be able to see you in this outfit. OK, maybe they will, but who gives a shit? Your Dragonborn will be sexier than all get-out and even those Spriggans will have sprouted wood!

The outfit can be created at a forge using leather. For cheaters such as myself, I just use the  AddItemMenu  mod to get the outfit right away. This mod requires the  Heels Sound   mod by ApoKrytia for the "clicky" shoes. Be sure to have that already  installed.  However, if you wish not to use Heels Sound, there will be an upcoming  "No Heels Sound"  replacement file. Stay tuned!

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE: 

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Clubbing In Skyrim UUNP (or CBBE)"  from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

This mashup consists of the Katarina jacket and buckle by the famed Krista, the skirt from Les Sucettes by Vugluscris, gloves and collar by Deserter-X, boots from Heimu Clothes (author unknown), a very modified bikini by Goma and long, sexy fingernails from Kaw's Claws by Kaw.

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/03/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Oh lovely. The ebony skirt from Nise's Bikini stuff is one of my favorite pieces to build sets around, and this resembles it quite a bit. Any chance one of your many future variants could include opaque skirts?

Lovely work as always.

Also, just wait to take this opportunity to give a big fat thanks for actually grouping your Bodyslide stuff. My "Unassigned" filter has gotten ridiculous. *shakes fist at other modders* :rage:

7 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@C5Kev

Very thanks for you  post it:)

by the way, i have followed you to patreon and  have saw the  Herme Mora Priestess Armor & Tomes the Wonder Horse mod, it's done??

Hello tznvlw.  You're welcome and yes, an updated Herme Mora Priestess Armor (the one-piece is MUCH better IMHO) and Tomes are done.

14 minutes ago, dustyg said:

Outstanding as always

Hello dustyg. Thank you, I appreciate that.

4 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

The pictures of this armour look great. I will be downloading this soon.

Can the panties be worn without the bikini top?

Hello GN. Thank you and yes, the panty can be worn separately. Guess I should have shown that.

4 hours ago, Tockity said:

Oh lovely. The ebony skirt from Nise's Bikini stuff is one of my favorite pieces to build sets around, and this resembles it quite a bit. Any chance one of your many future variants could include opaque skirts?

Lovely work as always.

Also, just wait to take this opportunity to give a big fat thanks for actually grouping your Bodyslide stuff. My "Unassigned" filter has gotten ridiculous. *shakes fist at other modders* :rage:

Hello Tockity.  Glad you likey and not sure about what the future holds 'cuz I just haven't thought of it yet.  ?   But an opaque skirt is certainly doable.  And I too dislike mods / outfits that have have no group filter. Having to locate shit and then making parts individually is absolute pain in the ass.

On 6/4/2019 at 1:34 PM, AkiKay said:

Are you using Fair Skin Complexion ? I like the body texture.

Hello AkiKay. Sorry for the delay, just saw the message. No, I'm using a modified Leyenda 4.0 skin.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vraptor140 said:

I got something very odd going on, I installed the 5 armors you got up here but this one is the only that works.

The others (living, spriggan, bondage and wild) show in the inventory as having glitched textures and crash the game shortly after.

Hello VR140.  That sucks, but you're the only one with that problem and not sure what to tell you. Perhaps try reinstalling (or re-downloading) the others and see what happens. Wish I could be of more help.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I downloaded the mod, installed, ran bodyslide and did all the requirements as well. The armor shows up, except for the boots. The boots become a giant red shape with a white exclamation mark. I tried reinstalling, redownloading, and to no avail. 

Your other armors work like a charm though without any issues. Any ideas?

27 minutes ago, ayat92 said:

Hi, I downloaded the mod, installed, ran bodyslide and did all the requirements as well. The armor shows up, except for the boots. The boots become a giant red shape with a white exclamation mark. I tried reinstalling, redownloading, and to no avail. 

Your other armors work like a charm though without any issues. Any ideas?

Hello ayat92. Which body type are you using and do you have the Heels Sound mod installed as well?

34 minutes ago, ayat92 said:

Hi, yes I have heels sound mod installed. My body type installed is UUNP.

Hmmm, don't know.  I just DL'ed the mod (so we'd have the same file) and installed it.  Seems OK to me...

ayat92.jpg.4a5ccdeec2413db1c14266b00d9b0973.jpg

Perhaps a conflict with some other mod somehow?  Again, don't know - maybe the Tech Forum can be of help with the triangle thing. I've heard of such things, but have never seen it myself. Wish I could be of more help.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:59 PM, C5Kev said:

Hmmm, don't know.  I just DL'ed the mod (so we'd have the same file) and installed it.  Seems OK to me...

ayat92.jpg.4a5ccdeec2413db1c14266b00d9b0973.jpg

Perhaps a conflict with some other mod somehow?  Again, don't know - maybe the Tech Forum can be of help with the triangle thing. I've heard of such things, but have never seen it myself. Wish I could be of more help.

So after tinkering about for a few hours, I got the boots to show up. I thought of every heels or feet affecting mod I had installed and it showed up when I removed YPS immersive fashion...

I was happy for about 30minutes because after that the mesh went missing again. I have no idea what is causing this at this point but I'll try to tinker even more. Maybe I can find something.

35 minutes ago, ayat92 said:

So after tinkering about for a few hours, I got the boots to show up. I thought of every heels or feet affecting mod I had installed and it showed up when I removed YPS immersive fashion...

I was happy for about 30minutes because after that the mesh went missing again. I have no idea what is causing this at this point but I'll try to tinker even more. Maybe I can find something.

Well that's a bummer and I sure hope you can find whatever is causing the issue. On my end, at least I know it's not my mod causing problems.